Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is the likelihood of League One 11:32 - Dec 31 with 1401 viewsbournemouthblue

finishing after 23 games and then just having the playoffs like last season?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:39 - Dec 31 with 1369 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not very imo.

They will probably think that extending L1 and L2 will impact Euros very minimally and can exist alongside it.

What I don't remember hearing at the start of this season though, was what contingencies/tiebreakers etc were in place should there be a repeat of 2019-20.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:41 - Dec 31 with 1361 viewsjonbull88

I believe they’ve said it must be 3/4 complete or it will just be voided now with the places standing from 3/4 onwards.
What is the likelihood of League One on 11:48 - Dec 31 with 1319 viewsbluelagos

4.734%

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:45 - Jan 1 with 1069 viewsbournemouthblue

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:41 - Dec 31 by jonbull88

I believe they’ve said it must be 3/4 complete or it will just be voided now with the places standing from 3/4 onwards.

Which again is heavily flawed

I'm not saying last season would have ended any better but we missed out on both Bolton and Southend as a result of last season's abandonment

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:46 - Jan 1 with 1058 viewsHerbivore

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:45 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

I'm not saying last season would have ended any better but we missed out on both Bolton and Southend as a result of last season's abandonment

We'd have lost to both.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What is the likelihood of League One on 18:53 - Jan 1 with 854 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What is the likelihood of League One on 11:45 - Jan 1 by bournemouthblue

Those extra 6 points would have put us 9th ... assuming Doncaster and Gillingham did not also win against whoever they missed out on playing.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024