Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today 12:19 - Dec 31 with 3792 viewsDubtractor

If anyone wants some 80s gems, mixed up by me, to soundtrack the start of your low key NYE parties then click on the player on this page at 3pm.

https://www.cutterschoiceradio.com/

It will be a pretty eclectic mix of classics, cheese, and various genres. Think Tina Turner to Run DMC, or Five Star to Tears for Fears, or the Smiths to NWA.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:21 - Dec 31 with 2270 viewsfooters

Sounds right up my alley that, Dubs! Do you know if we can play it back later? Tempted to save it for our little house shindig later on.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:22 - Dec 31 with 2251 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:21 - Dec 31 by footers

Sounds right up my alley that, Dubs! Do you know if we can play it back later? Tempted to save it for our little house shindig later on.

Depends if I get it uploaded to Mixcloud in time! I'll try and get it uploaded so you can have a dance later!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:23 - Dec 31 with 2241 viewsfooters

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:22 - Dec 31 by Dubtractor

Depends if I get it uploaded to Mixcloud in time! I'll try and get it uploaded so you can have a dance later!

Ah, no bother in that case. I'll just plug in from 3pm :)

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 12:30 - Dec 31 with 2211 viewsWarkystache

Can you do a mix for Tel please Dubs? He'd like either "Wham Rap" or "Ghost Town". Thanks.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:03 - Dec 31 with 2165 viewsLord_Lucan

Hey Dubs

I'm double busy at the moment so can't tune in so please advise if we can get some sort of playback action going.

Oh........ and can I request Clouds across the moon please

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:11 - Dec 31 with 2139 viewsvapour_trail

I’ll aim to tune in of back from our walk.

Stepping Out, please.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:18 - Dec 31 with 2124 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:03 - Dec 31 by Lord_Lucan

Hey Dubs

I'm double busy at the moment so can't tune in so please advise if we can get some sort of playback action going.

B^gger off...people are trying to miss you!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 2114 viewsbluelagos

+1 for if you have a way of listening later.

Rockers revenge, Walking on sunshine :-)

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:29 - Dec 31 with 2104 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:03 - Dec 31 by Lord_Lucan

Hey Dubs

I'll definitely be uploading the show to my mixcloud later, so will either share in this thread or DM those who have asked for it.

Afraid that none of the requests in here, great as they are, will be in the show.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2020 13:32]

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:43 - Dec 31 with 2080 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:11 - Dec 31 by vapour_trail

I’ll aim to tune in of back from our walk.

Stepping Out, please.

That is an absolute brilliant request - I would suggest Dubs also whacks on Different for girls.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:48 - Dec 31 with 2066 viewsfactual_blue

And Agadoo of course?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:51 - Dec 31 with 2034 viewsTrequartista

Teardrop Explodes / Reward
Tom Tom Club / Genius of Love

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:55 - Dec 31 with 2042 viewsfooters

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:48 - Dec 31 by factual_blue

And Agadoo of course?

You'll have to wait for the complete Black Lace all-nighter.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:57 - Dec 31 with 2035 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:51 - Dec 31 by Trequartista

Teardrop Explodes / Reward
Tom Tom Club / Genius of Love

There is a Tom Tom Club tune, but not that one.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:57 - Dec 31 with 2031 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:55 - Dec 31 by footers

You'll have to wait for the complete Black Lace all-nighter.

Oh, now there is an idea!

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:59 - Dec 31 with 2008 viewsTrequartista

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:57 - Dec 31 by Dubtractor

There is a Tom Tom Club tune, but not that one.

Wordy Rappinghood?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:13 - Dec 31 with 2007 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:59 - Dec 31 by Trequartista

Wordy Rappinghood?

Yep!

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:15 - Dec 31 with 2005 viewsfactual_blue

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 13:57 - Dec 31 by Dubtractor

Oh, now there is an idea!

For an all-nighter, you need to play this, starting it at precisely 6mins and 6 seconds to midnight

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:36 - Dec 31 with 1975 viewsthebooks

That sounds lovely.

I have an urge to hear some 80s Wedding Present – My Favourite Dress, please.

(If you are actually taking requests.)
I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:43 - Dec 31 with 1964 viewsDubtractor

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:36 - Dec 31 by thebooks

That sounds lovely.

Afraid not for requests - the show has already been planned to ensure each tune will mix with the next one.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:44 - Dec 31 with 1962 viewsfooters

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:36 - Dec 31 by thebooks

That sounds lovely.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but Wedding Present have been awful live whenever I've seen them. Really didn't get it. Maybe just one of those bands that don't translate well on stage.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:52 - Dec 31 with 1951 viewsthebooks

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:44 - Dec 31 by footers

I'm not sure if it's just me, but Wedding Present have been awful live whenever I've seen them. Really didn't get it. Maybe just one of those bands that don't translate well on stage.

Never seen them live, unfortunately(?) I listened to them quite a lot in my teenage years, forgot about them and then rediscovered them via Spotify to find they’ve aged pretty well.

Plus, Gedge seems a hullava nice bloke.
I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 15:14 - Dec 31 with 1914 viewsvapour_trail

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 14:44 - Dec 31 by footers

I saw them play Kennedy outright in Camden a few years ago, and they were excellent. I was however, spangled, so my review can likely be taken with a pinch of salt.

I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 15:23 - Dec 31 with 1889 viewssoupytwist

Can you please play Southern Freeez by Freeez for all the 89-90 6 Lancaster Road, Canterbury massive?
I'm doing an 80s radio show at 3pm today on 15:49 - Dec 31 with 1835 viewsvapour_trail

This is a great accompaniment to prepping the beef stew. I joined about 15 in during sly fox, been lots of bangers.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024