Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery 09:57 - Jan 1 with 1756 viewsmonty_radio

But what how will Liverpool manage with no physiotherapy available back home - we certainly couldn't?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 10:51 - Jan 1 with 1649 viewsArnieM

Lol can’t believe you think clubs only have a single physio !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 11:31 - Jan 1 with 1588 viewsBlueBadger

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 10:51 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

In all fairness, WE probably only have one physio...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:04 - Jan 1 with 1554 viewsmonty_radio

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 10:51 - Jan 1 by ArnieM

I didn't!

Oh, and by the way, I'm giving up irony for the New Year
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 13:10]

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 1554 viewsronnyd

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 11:31 - Jan 1 by BlueBadger

Yes, and he's 400 miles away.
A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 1543 viewschrismakin

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:05 - Jan 1 by ronnyd

gets better

we have £16k per year physios, with their boss 400 miles away via zoom

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:13 - Jan 1 with 1531 viewsKeno

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:05 - Jan 1 by ronnyd

Based in Scotland he is thinking of releasing an old classic song ...

And we would limp 400 miles
and we would limp 400 more
to get a consult at your door

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:20 - Jan 1 with 1517 viewsmonty_radio

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:13 - Jan 1 by Keno

Based in Scotland he is thinking of releasing an old classic song ...

and we would limp 400 more
to get a consult at your door

Do you think he'll no come back again?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:43 - Jan 1 with 1500 viewsKeno

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:20 - Jan 1 by monty_radio

Do you think he'll no come back again?

If he takes the high road
And you take the ambulance
He’ll be able to treat you in Durham

Login to get fewer ads

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 13:51 - Jan 1 with 1450 viewsSE1blue

The guy is a multi million pound asset and one of the best defenders in the world.

Our back four...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 13:56 - Jan 1 with 1439 viewsSE1blue

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:43 - Jan 1 by Keno

If he takes the high road
And you take the ambulance
He’ll be able to treat you in Durham

Oh physio of Scotland,
When we will we see, you back again?
That sponged and stretched
Our Bishop and Sears and Norwood and Huws and Vincent-Young and Edwards and Bennetts and...

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 14:02 - Jan 1 with 1423 viewsjeera

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:08 - Jan 1 by chrismakin

gets better

we have £16k per year physios, with their boss 400 miles away via zoom

Quite, we have a team of physios etc, he's the fitness coach.

So the team can always just watch few old recorded episodes of Mad Lizzie and that will be fine. A few jumping jacks, that kinda thing.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:05 - Jan 1 with 1285 viewsArnieM

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 11:31 - Jan 1 by BlueBadger

No we do have at least three .

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:15 - Jan 1 with 1268 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 1258 viewsDouble_Dutch

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 14:02 - Jan 1 by jeera

Quite, we have a team of physios etc, he's the fitness coach.

So the team can always just watch few old recorded episodes of Mad Lizzie and that will be fine. A few jumping jacks, that kinda thing.

Skim reading your reference to jumping jacks, immediately reminded me of the old Jacks game played in the school playground!
A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:21 - Jan 1 with 1255 viewsjeera

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:20 - Jan 1 by Double_Dutch

Skim reading your reference to jumping jacks, immediately reminded me of the old Jacks game played in the school playground!

Well they could try that too I suppose.

It couldn't hurt, or could it?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:25 - Jan 1 with 1253 viewsDouble_Dutch

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:21 - Jan 1 by jeera

Well they could try that too I suppose.

It couldn't hurt, or could it?

With our luck, they'd trip over the ball and land on the jacks causing season ending knee damage!
A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 09:12 - Jan 2 with 1113 viewsBlueBadger

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 21:15 - Jan 1 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Imagine how long Huws and Adeyemi would have been out if we hadn't used them!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 09:44 - Jan 2 with 1095 viewsArnieM

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 12:04 - Jan 1 by monty_radio

I didn't!

Oh, and by the way, I'm giving up irony for the New Year
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 13:10]

Nah, I did realise it....was just joining in the banter really.

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 10:08 - Jan 2 with 1080 viewsKeno

A Physio accompanies Van Dijk to Dubai to speed recovery on 13:56 - Jan 1 by SE1blue

Oh physio of Scotland,
When we will we see, you back again?
That sponged and stretched
Our Bishop and Sears and Norwood and Huws and Vincent-Young and Edwards and Bennetts and...

Heel, broken man we need you on the wing,
Ouch, how the injured cry
Carry the lad that's limping again
Over the room to Skype.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2021 10:11]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024