Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Full Capacity PR 14:56 - Jan 1 with 1547 viewsJDAndCoke

Looking ahead in 2021 what are our best guesses as to when we'll have full crowds back inside PR? March/April, start of next season, 2022? Let's all get excited for a while...
Full Capacity PR on 14:58 - Jan 1 with 1532 viewsBlueBadger

We'll never fill PR again, unless we somehow achieve the unlikely double of competent ownership and management again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Full Capacity PR on 15:03 - Jan 1 with 1499 viewsJ2BLUE

Start of next season at a guess

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Full Capacity PR on 15:08 - Jan 1 with 1488 viewscatch74

Full Capacity PR on 14:58 - Jan 1 by BlueBadger

We'll never fill PR again, unless we somehow achieve the unlikely double of competent ownership and management again.

I do wonder if there’ll be a hunger to see live sport, it’ll be interesting once the go ahead is give as to how busy all matches will be, even ours.
Maybe if the season is extended we might get a full house for the last couple, especially if we’re hovering around play offs.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Full Capacity PR on 15:22 - Jan 1 with 1452 viewsJDAndCoke

Full Capacity PR on 15:08 - Jan 1 by catch74

I do wonder if there’ll be a hunger to see live sport, it’ll be interesting once the go ahead is give as to how busy all matches will be, even ours.
Maybe if the season is extended we might get a full house for the last couple, especially if we’re hovering around play offs.

I've heard this a lot and can see the logic although my opinion is that sport and a football club is so ingrained in us that it'll rope us back in again
Full Capacity PR on 15:34 - Jan 1 with 1418 viewscatch74

Full Capacity PR on 15:22 - Jan 1 by JDAndCoke

I've heard this a lot and can see the logic although my opinion is that sport and a football club is so ingrained in us that it'll rope us back in again

More thinker there’ll be a bigger hunger to get back and watch. The core supporters plus a lot of people who go to a handful of games - who won’t have much choice this season.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Full Capacity PR on 15:41 - Jan 1 with 1395 viewshoppy

The first game after Lambert leaves?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Full Capacity PR on 15:42 - Jan 1 with 1397 viewschrismakin

I must admit, it's going to be really annoying when things are back to normal, I can't get to games, so its been great to be able to watch them all.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Full Capacity PR on 15:50 - Jan 1 with 1370 viewsBobbychase

There's one scenario - removal of Lambert and the installation of a Town legend in his place at around about the same time enough people have been vaccinated for stadiums to be full.

A lot of things would have to happen at the same time though.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 15:54]

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Login to get fewer ads

Full Capacity PR on 17:35 - Jan 1 with 1205 viewsPJH

Maybe if there is a top act concert at some point?
Full Capacity PR on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 1134 viewsbrazil1982

Full Capacity PR on 15:22 - Jan 1 by JDAndCoke

There is that I agree, but we'll suddenly wake up and think, "£25 to watch us at Doncaster?"...
Full Capacity PR on 19:56 - Jan 1 with 1045 views26_Paz

First couple of games back will be busy ... people will soon remember why they’d stopped going though!

The Paz Man

Full Capacity PR on 09:01 - Jan 2 with 841 viewsTractorWood

Full Capacity PR on 19:56 - Jan 1 by 26_Paz

First couple of games back will be busy ... people will soon remember why they’d stopped going though!

3:05 at the first game back and we'll all remember the reason it's never full.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Full Capacity PR on 09:04 - Jan 2 with 836 viewsSomethingBlue

Would hope for midway through next season. As for when we'll next see crowds of anything like 20k+ in there, for a number of reasons I genuinely fear it'll be several years.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Full Capacity PR on 13:40 - Jan 2 with 713 viewsstonojnr

full crowds is different to full capacity, as I think theres a "full crowd" number that is probably around the 20k mark thats the best crowd size you are going to get given the situation the club is in.

and I only make that distinction because full capacity, we probably havent hit full capacity for best part of 15years now,it could easily be another 15 before we hit it again.

whereas a post covid "full crowd", well probably not whilst in League 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024