Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan 10:13 - Jan 3 with 713 viewsBergholt_Blue

Seems to have been on the bench slot lately

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:29 - Jan 3 with 655 viewstractorboy1978

Pleased with this. I fancied this to be his real breakthrough season before he went to Cambridge. I really think he can have a positive impact in the second half of this season.
Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:44 - Jan 3 with 629 viewsBergholt_Blue

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:29 - Jan 3 by tractorboy1978

Pleased with this. I fancied this to be his real breakthrough season before he went to Cambridge. I really think he can have a positive impact in the second half of this season.

Struggled to get in the Cambridge starting 11 can't see him making an impact here

Poll: Will you be renewing your season ticket

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:49 - Jan 3 with 615 viewsBlueBadger

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:44 - Jan 3 by Bergholt_Blue

Struggled to get in the Cambridge starting 11 can't see him making an impact here

If 'not good enough for a League Two starting place' was exclusion criteria for selection for the ITFC first XI there's no way that Alan Judge would have played half the games he has.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 11:03 - Jan 3 with 582 viewsjayessess

Idris El Mizouni has been recalled from his season-long loan on 10:44 - Jan 3 by Bergholt_Blue

might just be that Cambridge preferred a bit more experience in there? Wouldn't be the first player to have an indifferent loan period before looking more assured at a higher level. Andros Townsend and Ainsley Maitland-Niles for instance.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024