Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johnson: tougher restrictions coming 13:33 - Jan 3 with 1347 viewsvapour_trail

Translation: we will close the schools but will wait a week as we don’t want to admit that we got it wrong and that the unions have got it right.

Outcome: more transmission.

What a c£&@.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:36 - Jan 3 with 1318 viewsDebsyAngel

Just about lost all hope with this Government. It's almost as if they WANT more cases. Be great if we were all getting vaccines in the next week, but I fear how long this will take. All bells and whistles followed by months of "but....".
Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:38 - Jan 3 with 1301 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:36 - Jan 3 by DebsyAngel

Just about lost all hope with this Government. It's almost as if they WANT more cases. Be great if we were all getting vaccines in the next week, but I fear how long this will take. All bells and whistles followed by months of "but....".

Who'd have thought that a man with a record for serial incompetence and lying would turn out to be bad at managing a crisis?

(Not a dig at you Debs, a mere observation).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:43 - Jan 3 with 1269 viewsDebsyAngel

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:38 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

Who'd have thought that a man with a record for serial incompetence and lying would turn out to be bad at managing a crisis?

I know... and totally agree. It's all empty promises. I have tried to be positive and just hope I am wrong about the vaccines and that the targets will be met. I want the doctors who have retired and who are more than willing to help to be able to do so. This could and should have been sorted months ago. But as ever, the powers that be have just sat on their hands.... and let it get even more chaotic.
Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:50 - Jan 3 with 1239 viewsPlums

It’s like watching a fire start and standing beside the alarm button doing nothing until the building’s well ablaze. I guess our last hope is Her Maj giving him an earful.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:51 - Jan 3 with 1240 viewsHerbivore

If tougher restrictions are needed then implement them now, don't wait and let the virus continue to spread. This has been utterly shambolic to the extent that it's practically corporate manslaughter.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:56 - Jan 3 with 1210 viewsPlums

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:51 - Jan 3 by Herbivore

If tougher restrictions are needed then implement them now, don't wait and let the virus continue to spread. This has been utterly shambolic to the extent that it's practically corporate manslaughter.

I agree. He’s looking more like Benny Hill than Churchill now.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:57 - Jan 3 with 1202 viewsHerbivore

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:56 - Jan 3 by Plums

The only thing he's ever had in common with Churchill is being overweight.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:57 - Jan 3 with 1197 viewsBlueBadger

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:57 - Jan 3 by Herbivore

The only thing he's ever had in common with Churchill is being overweight.

Ah now, Churchill was pretty racist as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 14:11 - Jan 3 with 1154 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:57 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

Ah now, Churchill was pretty racist as well.

And American

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 15:01 - Jan 3 with 1050 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:38 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

He even pretends his bumbling persona is a carefully crafted act. Another lie. It's how he is.

On the documentary the other night celebrating 30 years of HIGNFY, Ian Hislop pointed out boris as host of HIGNFY couldn't even remember the names of those on the show.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 15:13 - Jan 3 with 1013 viewsjaykay

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:43 - Jan 3 by DebsyAngel

I know... and totally agree. It's all empty promises. I have tried to be positive and just hope I am wrong about the vaccines and that the targets will be met. I want the doctors who have retired and who are more than willing to help to be able to do so. This could and should have been sorted months ago. But as ever, the powers that be have just sat on their hands.... and let it get even more chaotic.

hang in there debs , don't let it get you down. that's is easy to say i know but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. just remember this crowd of dick heads when the next election comes around.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 15:15 - Jan 3 with 1006 viewsDebsyAngel

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 15:13 - Jan 3 by jaykay

hang in there debs , don't let it get you down. that's is easy to say i know but there will be light at the end of the tunnel. just remember this crowd of dick heads when the next election comes around.

Thanks - I know it's tough for everyone. I never voted for this shower of sh*te anyway!!
Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 20:24 - Jan 3 with 685 viewsfactual_blue

Johnson: tougher restrictions coming on 13:56 - Jan 3 by Plums

He always behaves like a Benny Hill character.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024