Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely unbelievable 21:13 - Jan 3 with 1087 viewsNthsuffolkblue

conspiracy theorists allegedly prepared to attack the father of a dead 6 year old boy because they believe he has made the shooting up!

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/father-of-boy-killed-in-sandy-hook-shooting

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Absolutely unbelievable on 21:41 - Jan 3 with 980 viewsBlueBadger

Alex Jones is a vile POS who's spent a lot of the last few years encouraging and stirring up these t0ssers. I hope he gets serious time and not not just punitive damages this time round, given that he's actively endangering lives with his bullsh1t.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-50960730

Hopefully, Keanish's finger just slipped over the 'down' button there, as well.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 22:20]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Absolutely unbelievable on 21:46 - Jan 3 with 948 viewsWD19

Absolutely unbelievable on 21:41 - Jan 3 by BlueBadger

Alex Jones is a vile POS who's spent a lot of the last few years encouraging and stirring up these t0ssers. I hope he gets serious time and not not just punitive damages this time round, given that he's actively endangering lives with his bullsh1t.

Agree. Daft Welsh bint.
Absolutely unbelievable on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 895 viewsKeaneish

I down voted the fact that excerpts from MSN news were used as a credible news source; that Alex Jones is deemed worthy conversation when he’s clearly a mentalist and that the term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is continually used to describe a group of people to vent against like they belong to a selective club that needs quashing.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:07 - Jan 3 with 873 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone who still claims to be a Joe Rogan admirer after he gave a platform to this vile POS needs dumping in the sea. Not that anyone should be listening to Joe Rogan anyway. As the meme goes, Joe Rogan is just Gwyneth Paltrow for gullible men.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:08 - Jan 3 with 868 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:04 - Jan 3 by Keaneish

I down voted the fact that excerpts from MSN news were used as a credible news source; that Alex Jones is deemed worthy conversation when he’s clearly a mentalist and that the term ‘conspiracy theorist’ is continually used to describe a group of people to vent against like they belong to a selective club that needs quashing.

What?

1 MSN is simply the search engine that has linked to indy100. Maybe not your choice of news but it looks very legit to me.

2 Why does someone being a mentalist mean we should not talk about them?

3 "Conspiracy theorist" describes people who believe something is true despite all evidence to the contrary on the basis that the vast majority of people who are in the know are making it up. He is a conspiracy theorist. What would you like to call him and why do you object to that term being used? And, yes they do need quashing. WHat do you propose is done?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:11 - Jan 3 with 853 viewsjeera

The article isn't from MSN, it's clearly from the Independent.

It's like saying the BBC article Badger has linked has been written by him.

It is also confirmed by several others.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:14 - Jan 3 with 834 viewsSpruceMoose

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:11 - Jan 3 by jeera

The article isn't from MSN, it's clearly from the Independent.

It's like saying the BBC article Badger has linked has been written by him.

It is also confirmed by several others.

Oof. Somebody didn't even click the link before mashing that downvote button.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 816 viewsjeera

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:14 - Jan 3 by SpruceMoose

Oof. Somebody didn't even click the link before mashing that downvote button.

I like MSN on the basis its front page is just that, a selection of news articles from various sources.

You can get a feel of the day's news at pretty much a glance and start from there.

It has pictures too.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 812 viewsBlueBadger

Oh dear. There's not enough 'oh mate' in the world for this.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Absolutely unbelievable (n/t) on 22:17 - Jan 3 with 814 viewsBlueBadger

Absolutely unbelievable on 22:17 - Jan 3 by jeera

I like MSN on the basis its front page is just that, a selection of news articles from various sources.

You can get a feel of the day's news at pretty much a glance and start from there.

It has pictures too.

[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 22:18]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024