Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems 15:32 - Jan 4 with 623 viewsgtsb1966

but for people who do all this dithering from the Government, the uncertainty of not knowing what the rules will be from one day until the next and not knowing when this is all going to end must be hell on earth. The dithering from this government is a crime in itself. If this is going to be another lockdown then do it properly this time and no cheap gimmicks like eat out to help out. Lockdown until that light at the end of the tunnel is blinding. I'm thoroughly sick of this so I can imagine the torment for others.
I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 554 viewsipswich78

It's horrible isn't it. It's just the uncertainty of it all.

I suffer from anxiety, I suspect not to an extent many others do but have had therapy / medication to help. It's currently going through the roof of not knowing what's best to do for my family.

I have a full-time job in a fairly senior position but know if nurseries shut will it will make it near on impossible to do full-time job and juggle childcare but despite all of the PR from my employer, in reality they are not sympathetic - and that makes me very scared as I do fear losing my job. Sadly, there are a lot of people in my position or even worse. It's a horrible start to 2021.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2021 15:55]

The internet. Giving idiots a voice since 1982.
Poll: The 'Cornetto' Trilogy. Which film is your number one?

I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems on 15:59 - Jan 4 with 523 viewsgtsb1966

I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems on 15:52 - Jan 4 by ipswich78

I suffer from anxiety, I suspect not to an extent many others do but have had therapy / medication to help. It's currently going through the roof of not knowing what's best to do for my family.

I have a full-time job in a fairly senior position but know if nurseries shut will it will make it near on impossible to do full-time job and juggle childcare but despite all of the PR from my employer, in reality they are not sympathetic - and that makes me very scared as I do fear losing my job. Sadly, there are a lot of people in my position or even worse. It's a horrible start to 2021.

I have everything crossed for you. I sincerely hope you can ride this next lockdown out without too much anxiety. Best of luck my friend.
I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems on 17:37 - Jan 4 with 416 viewsdavblue

I'm lucky, I don't suffer from mental health problems on 15:52 - Jan 4 by ipswich78

I don’t suffer from anxiety but I’ve found the last few days hard about my 5 year old going to school, whether to take him vs him missing out on social and learning. I just don’t see what alternative there is to not closing the schools.

There’s then the economy aspect and wether my job or my partners job will be affected.

It’s horrible but we’ve done this before and we can do it again so keep your chin up, it will be hard but there are also good days, ride the wave!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024