Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. 09:11 - Jan 5 with 499 viewsFixed_It

At least they got to re-cycle the original slogan. Re-cycling is good.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:41 - Jan 5 with 454 viewsWD19

Its a modern classic....although its replacement "Bend the rules. Kill a few people. Blame other people." never really gained the traction it deserved.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:42 - Jan 5 with 454 viewscooperd5

they only changed it when Cummings flouted the law and they wanted him to get away with it..
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:43 - Jan 5 with 445 viewsKeno

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:41 - Jan 5 by WD19

Its a modern classic....although its replacement "Bend the rules. Kill a few people. Blame other people." never really gained the traction it deserved.

Probably cos they did it in a small print and people who hadn't been to Bernard Castle for an eye text couldn't read it

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:44 - Jan 5 with 445 viewsMookamoo

I bet no one had the foresight to keep the lectern boards and the roll up banners. There will be a printer today getting them ready for the press conference this evening.
Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:44 - Jan 5 with 441 viewssnudge27

Hopefully they'll start running the advert again as well. They need to be doing all they can to ram home the message right now.

A tightening-up of what constitutes 'essential retail' would be good as well. Those gardening centres must have one hell of a lobbyist in Parliament,

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:46 - Jan 5 with 434 viewsNthQldITFC

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 09:44 - Jan 5 by Mookamoo

I bet no one had the foresight to keep the lectern boards and the roll up banners. There will be a printer today getting them ready for the press conference this evening.

Where would have been the profit in that? OK, so the actual printer won't do anything but keep their head above water, but the middle man...

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 10:31 - Jan 5 with 395 viewsfactual_blue

Stay at home, or

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Stay Home. Protect the NHS. Save Lives. on 10:54 - Jan 5 with 381 viewsclive_baker

It's a good one to be fair, they should never have deviated from it and muddied the water.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024