Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good 22:11 - Jan 5 with 1346 viewsJ2BLUE

Although the source is Tom Hunt so caution advised...

Been sent a screenshot of a post on Facebook he's made. He says:

Two Rivers Medical Centre, Ivry Street Medical Practice and Aqua Pharmacy (Duke Street) all going to give the vaccine.

Trinity Park Conference Centre will be a vaccine hub

Gainsborough Sports Centre will be a 'key vaccination centre' from the middle of January

Ipswich hospital can now store the Pfizer vaccine and are giving it out.

Care homes now being visited

'It is hoped' that within 2-3 weeks all Ipswich over 80s will have been 'offered the vaccine'

Local NHS working flat out to get these vaccines out ASAP

Hopefully we're going to get decent numbers with all those sites and really get the ball rolling.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 22:12]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 1295 viewslowhouseblue

if it's true and it's happening everywhere then it's very good news.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:30 - Jan 6 with 1130 viewsbournemouthblue

It looks like a few big centres and then a few random surgeries

How big are Ivry Street, Two Rivers and Aqua Pharmacy?

What's the big one at Lattice Barn called, I don't suppose that is the Two Rivers one?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:32 - Jan 6 with 1119 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:30 - Jan 6 by bournemouthblue

What's the big one at Lattice Barn called, I don't suppose that is the Two Rivers one?

Yep that's Two Rivers. It's very big and has plenty of parking. It's pretty new as well so I wondered if it had the ultra cold storage needed.

Truly impaired.

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:36 - Jan 6 with 1109 viewsbournemouthblue

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:32 - Jan 6 by J2BLUE

Yep that's Two Rivers. It's very big and has plenty of parking. It's pretty new as well so I wondered if it had the ultra cold storage needed.

It must be virtually on the hospital site? I think it took people from two surgeries who merged

I use Orchard Street in Town, not sure how it compares to other surgeries around Town but it has grown a fair bit over the years

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:39 - Jan 6 with 1100 viewsJ2BLUE

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:36 - Jan 6 by bournemouthblue

It must be virtually on the hospital site? I think it took people from two surgeries who merged

I use Orchard Street in Town, not sure how it compares to other surgeries around Town but it has grown a fair bit over the years

It's very close.

Yea I used to go to a surgery on Woodbridge Road East. Then moved to Two Rivers although only ever been in there once. It's impressive though.

Truly impaired.

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:46 - Jan 6 with 1087 viewsclive_baker

I was encouraged that 20% of 80+ have had the vaccine already in the UK, and that should be 100% (offered) before the end of Jan. Hopefully we can speed it up further, all hunker down for Jan & Feb and be in a much better state thereafter. Fingers crossed.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 04:23 - Jan 6 with 1021 views05Jchamb

Sounds like the Ipswich vaccine roll out is going to be good on 00:30 - Jan 6 by bournemouthblue

Ivry street I believe had a separate unit of some sort (minor injuries?) which closed at the end of last year pre COVID so they have a pretty good setup to segregate anything COVID related. Not a huge surgery though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024