Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Towns Woman FA cup game 22:36 - Jan 5 with 745 viewsIpswichKnight

According to Telegraph it might be decided by a toss of the coin then the 3rd round decided the same way.
Towns Woman FA cup game on 22:41 - Jan 5 with 730 viewsEastTownBlue

It will probably be toss a coin to decide the winners until the Super League teams arrive and let them play it out between them as they fall under the elite category.

A bigger concern will be that the season is scrapped again and that they will have another season in the league they are too good for. That will be another wasted year for the promising team.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 22:42]
Towns Woman FA cup game on 00:24 - Jan 6 with 649 viewsbournemouthblue

Towns Woman FA cup game on 22:41 - Jan 5 by EastTownBlue

It will probably be toss a coin to decide the winners until the Super League teams arrive and let them play it out between them as they fall under the elite category.

A bigger concern will be that the season is scrapped again and that they will have another season in the league they are too good for. That will be another wasted year for the promising team.

And that would be ridiculous really

The Women's game follows a model, which I fear the men's game would follow if they could get away with it

It isn't a pure meritocracy as is the male pyramid, it's all about the WSL

Until Ipswich can get their way into that group, they'll always be second class citizens
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 0:25]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Towns Woman FA cup game on 08:58 - Jan 6 with 543 viewsIpswichKnight

Towns Woman FA cup game on 22:41 - Jan 5 by EastTownBlue

I also fear that it will get scrapped again and Towns team will find themselves 2 leagues below the actual level they should be playing at. It can not be fun for anyone knowing we are capable of putting double digit scores on anyone in that league and are capable of beating anyone in the league above.

It’s not inconceivable that one or two will make the team GB squad ( it’s an U23 tournament still I think and we have several playing in the U21 and below categories already )

Didn’t the top 2 leagues re-configure recently and several clubs moved down leagues and others up, it would be prudent I think if the same happened in the lower leagues now.
Towns Woman FA cup game on 09:22 - Jan 6 with 502 viewsgloucester_tractor

Towns Woman FA cup game on 00:24 - Jan 6 by bournemouthblue

And that would be ridiculous really

The Women's game follows a model, which I fear the men's game would follow if they could get away with it

It isn't a pure meritocracy as is the male pyramid, it's all about the WSL

Until Ipswich can get their way into that group, they'll always be second class citizens
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 0:25]

May be add the two half seasons tigether and see how that sorts things out

Son of GUS

Towns Woman FA cup game on 09:40 - Jan 6 with 483 viewsTangledupin_Blue

I don't understand why the second tier of the pyramid has eleven teams. With an odd number one team has to sit out of each round of games. Would make perfect sense to increase to 12.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024