Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... 22:55 - Jan 5 with 2403 viewsunstableblue

... dictatoresque, loony tunes, conspiracy theory, dangerous, whack job crazy!!!

He lost the election, every court has laughed out any (weak, doctored, baseless, evidence free) legal action on alleged voter fraud.

And yet last night he stood up and ranted in Georgia about 'the steal', radical communist democrats, American people is being lied to and cheated etc etc etc...

He's now firing up his marchers in Washington into a frenzy on twitter.... ranting about Antifa.. and claiming falsely again about the Dominion voting machines being fraudulent in the senate race in Georgia

As COVID rages through the US his ego deranged need for this rally is beyond, completely BEYOND dangerous madness

What a legacy this guy is going to leave..... he's burning it to the ground

Trump: Washington is being inundated with people who don’t want to see an election victory stolen by emboldened Radical Left Democrats. Our Country has had enough, they won’t take it anymore! We hear you (and love you) from the Oval Office. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump: I hope the Democrats, and even more importantly, the weak and ineffective RINO section of the Republican Party, are looking at the thousands of people pouring into D.C. They won’t stand for a landslide election victory to be stolen.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 11:33 - Jan 6 with 251 viewsmonytowbray

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 11:23 - Jan 6 by tractordownsouth

This is how mental it is. Trump fans will soon be claiming that Pence is part of a deep state conspiracy if he doesn’t support overturning the results.

Anyone who doesn’t hang off every utterance from the dear leader’s mouth suddenly becomes a traitor.

Death by firing squad.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 179 viewsKeaneish

Sadly, there’s nothing he’s doing that’s out of the ordinary for him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 19:40 - Jan 6 with 157 viewsjaykay

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:51 - Jan 5 by unstableblue

Man please avoid the pre-rally videos from Washington.. only say 2000-3000 people... but man this group have regressed way further back than cats.. we're talking mud fish crawling from the primordial swamp....

deranged speakers feeding the conspiracy theory, TV evangelist, fake news are satan, bile spewing nutters. BUT you are so right in that the MADDEST box of frogs thing.... is how they venerate Trump as some Jesus acolyte who has sacrificed so much for the common man!

"we're talking mud fish crawling from the primordial swamp...."

now we know why trump said "drain the swamp" to give these air

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024