Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... 22:55 - Jan 5 with 2401 viewsunstableblue

... dictatoresque, loony tunes, conspiracy theory, dangerous, whack job crazy!!!

He lost the election, every court has laughed out any (weak, doctored, baseless, evidence free) legal action on alleged voter fraud.

And yet last night he stood up and ranted in Georgia about 'the steal', radical communist democrats, American people is being lied to and cheated etc etc etc...

He's now firing up his marchers in Washington into a frenzy on twitter.... ranting about Antifa.. and claiming falsely again about the Dominion voting machines being fraudulent in the senate race in Georgia

As COVID rages through the US his ego deranged need for this rally is beyond, completely BEYOND dangerous madness

What a legacy this guy is going to leave..... he's burning it to the ground

Trump: Washington is being inundated with people who don’t want to see an election victory stolen by emboldened Radical Left Democrats. Our Country has had enough, they won’t take it anymore! We hear you (and love you) from the Oval Office. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump: I hope the Democrats, and even more importantly, the weak and ineffective RINO section of the Republican Party, are looking at the thousands of people pouring into D.C. They won’t stand for a landslide election victory to be stolen.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:02 - Jan 5 with 2079 viewsSeablu

It’s almost like this behaviour has come as a surprise to you.
You been hibernating for the last 4 years?
Can’t summon up the expected outrage anymore, he’s a spent & soggy firework now.
Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:08 - Jan 5 with 2059 viewsRyorry

No change there then.

Here's an antidote for you - part 1 of 4 was on BBC2 at 8pm this evening -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07470xw/inside-obamas-white-house-1-100-d

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:09 - Jan 5 with 2044 viewsunstableblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:02 - Jan 5 by Seablu

Can’t summon up the expected outrage anymore, he’s a spent & soggy firework now.

I know Seablu... its like from day one his activities are just so unbelievably unacceptable and damaging to the USA as you should become blase and numb to it.... he's so out of his depth, and clueless, he's let his narcissism drive the whole Presidency

..... but this new gear, this new level, in relation to the election loss has taken it into turbo mode

Why I post about it so frequently... it doesn't relate to quite rightly looking over the pond and going "oh its Trump again, he's being Trump again"... its because 70million Americans have bought into him, and his values, AND the Republican party has fed the monster,and now even at the 11th hour when they FINALLY have a chance to make a stand... many many of them are backing his death throes....

Its just so fascinating... and its all based on LIES... and we just must ensure we do not fall in this country into right wing media and 'fake news' messaging

Biggest political story in our lifetimes

Sigh.... I'll calm down now

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:22 - Jan 5 with 2000 viewsunstableblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:02 - Jan 5 by Seablu

I should add he's not quite spent or soggy yet.... he's loading up his finale firework --- he's just announced he's going to actually speak at the Rally!! yes on the day a legal, proven, democratic transition of power in the 'leading democracy of the world' is supposed to be confirmed in their seat of power....

He's going to claim the election was stolen from right leaning Americans by radical communists through massive election fraud....on a day he is dubbing 'SAVE AMERICA MARCH'

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:46 - Jan 5 with 1952 viewsIllinoisblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:22 - Jan 5 by unstableblue

I should add he's not quite spent or soggy yet.... he's loading up his finale firework --- he's just announced he's going to actually speak at the Rally!! yes on the day a legal, proven, democratic transition of power in the 'leading democracy of the world' is supposed to be confirmed in their seat of power....

He's going to claim the election was stolen from right leaning Americans by radical communists through massive election fraud....on a day he is dubbing 'SAVE AMERICA MARCH'

What will never ever make sense is just how many poor and working class people think a lying billionaire psychopath cares about them. I’ve seen equivalent comments on FB from former school friends sticking up for Johnson with an assortment of dimwitted memes.

The human race is regressing, soon to be on a par with cats.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:49 - Jan 5 with 1931 viewsRyorry

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:46 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

What will never ever make sense is just how many poor and working class people think a lying billionaire psychopath cares about them. I’ve seen equivalent comments on FB from former school friends sticking up for Johnson with an assortment of dimwitted memes.

I'm not a massive fan of cats, but that's more than a tad unfair & insulting to them!

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:51 - Jan 5 with 1930 viewsunstableblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:46 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

Man please avoid the pre-rally videos from Washington.. only say 2000-3000 people... but man this group have regressed way further back than cats.. we're talking mud fish crawling from the primordial swamp....

deranged speakers feeding the conspiracy theory, TV evangelist, fake news are satan, bile spewing nutters. BUT you are so right in that the MADDEST box of frogs thing.... is how they venerate Trump as some Jesus acolyte who has sacrificed so much for the common man!

Hallelujah (n/t) on 23:51 - Jan 5 with 1917 viewsunstableblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:49 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

I'm not a massive fan of cats, but that's more than a tad unfair & insulting to them!

Login to get fewer ads

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:02 - Jan 6 with 1900 viewsCrayonKing

This is what they want. Outrage fatigue.

Such an endless supply of bs that in the end everybody is too bored/exhausted to fight it any more and it becomes normalised.
Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:10 - Jan 6 with 1880 viewsIllinoisblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:51 - Jan 5 by unstableblue

Man please avoid the pre-rally videos from Washington.. only say 2000-3000 people... but man this group have regressed way further back than cats.. we're talking mud fish crawling from the primordial swamp....

deranged speakers feeding the conspiracy theory, TV evangelist, fake news are satan, bile spewing nutters. BUT you are so right in that the MADDEST box of frogs thing.... is how they venerate Trump as some Jesus acolyte who has sacrificed so much for the common man!

Oh been watching all the craziness. The one speaker asking the crowd to hug each other... the only reason I hope he himself doesn’t get Covid is because someone decent will have to care for him.

62 - 78 - 81

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:12 - Jan 6 with 1863 viewsIllinoisblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:49 - Jan 5 by Ryorry

My two nap and snack all day, pausing occasionally to be petted. It’s not a bad life

62 - 78 - 81

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:14 - Jan 6 with 1859 viewsunstableblue

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:10 - Jan 6 by Illinoisblue

Oh been watching all the craziness. The one speaker asking the crowd to hug each other... the only reason I hope he himself doesn’t get Covid is because someone decent will have to care for him.

'revolution'

'rise up'

'antifa shoot me first and feel the wrath'

'don't wear masks, don't wear masks'

'biden is an evil communist who will take your vote,your bullets and your babies'

'the deep state is lying to you'

but I guess if your leader is this far from the truth:

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:17 - Jan 6 with 1852 viewsRyorry

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:12 - Jan 6 by Illinoisblue

My two nap and snack all day, pausing occasionally to be petted. It’s not a bad life

They've got you sussed, I rest my case!

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:22 - Jan 6 with 1846 viewsElderGrizzly

There is going to be significant violence in DC tomorrow and he is already setting it up to be blamed on AntiFA.

I predict it will kick off as soon as Pence shows his ‘loyalty’ to the Constitutional process, not Trump.

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:52 - Jan 6 with 1776 viewsPendejo

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 23:09 - Jan 5 by unstableblue

I know Seablu... its like from day one his activities are just so unbelievably unacceptable and damaging to the USA as you should become blase and numb to it.... he's so out of his depth, and clueless, he's let his narcissism drive the whole Presidency

..... but this new gear, this new level, in relation to the election loss has taken it into turbo mode

Why I post about it so frequently... it doesn't relate to quite rightly looking over the pond and going "oh its Trump again, he's being Trump again"... its because 70million Americans have bought into him, and his values, AND the Republican party has fed the monster,and now even at the 11th hour when they FINALLY have a chance to make a stand... many many of them are backing his death throes....

Its just so fascinating... and its all based on LIES... and we just must ensure we do not fall in this country into right wing media and 'fake news' messaging

Biggest political story in our lifetimes

Sigh.... I'll calm down now

Four and a half years too late. See Brexit

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:04 - Jan 6 with 1751 viewsmonytowbray

Apparently Qanon circles are now claiming THE KRAKEN is “proof” Obama rigged the election by partnering with... Italy(!?)

It’s desperate conspiracy nonsense, looking for clues that aren’t there in random snippets with no context.

Surprised to see them blame Italy though. I would have expected it to be the Deep State/AntiFA/Soros/Epstein.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:30 - Jan 6 with 1717 viewsjeera

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:04 - Jan 6 by monytowbray

Apparently Qanon circles are now claiming THE KRAKEN is “proof” Obama rigged the election by partnering with... Italy(!?)

It’s desperate conspiracy nonsense, looking for clues that aren’t there in random snippets with no context.

Surprised to see them blame Italy though. I would have expected it to be the Deep State/AntiFA/Soros/Epstein.

It wouldn't over surprise me.

Despite the claims of Nordic roots, the Italians are particularly fond of their seafood.

It could be a conspiracy, covered in a lovely tomatoey sauce, served with pasta and flatbread.

I could see the cosmopolitan Obama going for that.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:34 - Jan 6 with 1709 viewsmonytowbray

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:30 - Jan 6 by jeera

It wouldn't over surprise me.

Despite the claims of Nordic roots, the Italians are particularly fond of their seafood.

It could be a conspiracy, covered in a lovely tomatoey sauce, served with pasta and flatbread.

I could see the cosmopolitan Obama going for that.

I just watched Alex Jones’ speech, Jesus christ.

Can.
We.
Call.
It.
Fascism.
Yet.

TWTD never forgets…

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:57 - Jan 6 with 1681 viewsmonytowbray

He’s back on his Middle Class White Boys angle again.

He truly is a mix of evil and dumb.

TWTD never forgets…

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:24 - Jan 6 with 1521 viewsGuthrum

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 01:34 - Jan 6 by monytowbray

I just watched Alex Jones’ speech, Jesus christ.

Can.
We.
Call.
It.
Fascism.
Yet.

Still no! But feel free to allude to the nazis. This is all far more Hitler than Mussolini (guest starring Mich McConnell as Franz von Papen).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:31 - Jan 6 with 1501 viewsHerbivore

At this point I'd say we need to up our game as a species of we want to be as successful as cats.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:37 - Jan 6 with 1487 viewsTractorWood

Seems like standard Trump.

Trump isn't the problem. About 50% of America is the problem.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:52 - Jan 6 with 1454 viewsGuthrum

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:37 - Jan 6 by TractorWood

Seems like standard Trump.

Trump isn't the problem. About 50% of America is the problem.

To be fair, about 50% of the USA is going to wote Republican whatever. That's just a product of having a two-party system with a number of polarising issues (left vs right, rich vs poor, black vs white, urban vs rural, old post-industrial vs new business, historical immigrants vs more recent arrivals, etc., etc.). If you don't vote for your team, the other side will win pretty much outright (given the executive power of the Presidency).

Trump is nearly irrelevant to that equation. Sure, he has his fanatical supporters - and they're very noisy. But I'd bet that the majority of those who voted for him did so because of the party he's heading up more than the personality of the man.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 11:20 - Jan 6 with 1381 viewsTractorWood

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 08:52 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

To be fair, about 50% of the USA is going to wote Republican whatever. That's just a product of having a two-party system with a number of polarising issues (left vs right, rich vs poor, black vs white, urban vs rural, old post-industrial vs new business, historical immigrants vs more recent arrivals, etc., etc.). If you don't vote for your team, the other side will win pretty much outright (given the executive power of the Presidency).

Trump is nearly irrelevant to that equation. Sure, he has his fanatical supporters - and they're very noisy. But I'd bet that the majority of those who voted for him did so because of the party he's heading up more than the personality of the man.

So basically it's the 'but Corbyn' dynamic.

Sounds familiar.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 1377 viewstractordownsouth

Right Trump is going full mental... I mean we are talking bat sh!t... on 00:22 - Jan 6 by ElderGrizzly

There is going to be significant violence in DC tomorrow and he is already setting it up to be blamed on AntiFA.

I predict it will kick off as soon as Pence shows his ‘loyalty’ to the Constitutional process, not Trump.

This is how mental it is. Trump fans will soon be claiming that Pence is part of a deep state conspiracy if he doesn’t support overturning the results.

Anyone who doesn’t hang off every utterance from the dear leader’s mouth suddenly becomes a traitor.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024