Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good news the game is on Saturday 11:08 - Jan 6 with 1167 viewsWallingford_Boy

A real chance to give our confidence a boost.

Swindon are awful, know a few fans as I live near (ish) to that part of the world and they reckon they are well out of their depth at this level and don't even have a first team goalie at the moment!

Saying that, I expect us to scrape a 1-0 win.

RIP Sir Bobby

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:14 - Jan 6 with 1146 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Do we know if we’ll still have a few players out self isolating who tested positive later? Hopefully not too many, and should have enough to bear them, now we’ve banished our Sky curse!
Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:17 - Jan 6 with 1132 viewsSomethingBlue

Should win but very hard to tell what condition we are in after all that time off — don't know how long the effects of Covid have lingered in whoever the players were, for example. So it has to feel like a slightly dangerous one til we know more.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 1099 viewsWallingford_Boy

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:14 - Jan 6 by Matt_Netherlands

Do we know if we’ll still have a few players out self isolating who tested positive later? Hopefully not too many, and should have enough to bear them, now we’ve banished our Sky curse!

Well they think it was spread during the Portsmouth or Burton game, so hopefully self isolation is long gone. They also originally pushed the Fleetwood game back to the 4th, to allow our affected players a bit more time to recover, so hopefully by Saturday, they will be raring to go!

But who knows how badly they were all affected, may still be one or two left out. Like to think a few of the injured players will come back into the squad though.

RIP Sir Bobby

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:25 - Jan 6 with 1095 viewsPhilTWTD

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:14 - Jan 6 by Matt_Netherlands

Pretty sure everyone will be back. Think the last couple were due to return to training on Saturday.
Good news the game is on Saturday on 12:00 - Jan 6 with 1008 viewsrfretwell

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:25 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

Pretty sure everyone will be back. Think the last couple were due to return to training on Saturday.

Swindon fans no doubt pining for the good times they had under Di Canio. Si Ferry in Undr the Cosh tells hilarious stories about his time there. Well worth a listen.
Good news the game is on Saturday on 12:01 - Jan 6 with 1005 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:25 - Jan 6 by PhilTWTD

Phil do you have any updates on the progress of KVY and Downes please?
Good news the game is on Saturday on 13:31 - Jan 6 with 892 viewsArnieM

Town are going to be VERY ring rusty and with several players coming back from CoVid I’m honestly not expecting a stunning performance, sadly .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Good news the game is on Saturday on 13:47 - Jan 6 with 853 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm hoping it's going to be a bit of a reset and will rejuvenate our season. We seem to do well after longish breaks. It's playing games regularly that seems to hammer our confidence.

But then you know what they say about hope. If we have a stinker and look as disjointed as we did before Christmas, I'll give up on iFollow matches for a bit as it was all getting a bit too depressing.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Good news the game is on Saturday on 14:59 - Jan 6 with 785 viewsPhilTWTD

Good news the game is on Saturday on 12:01 - Jan 6 by abracaDOBRA_

Phil do you have any updates on the progress of KVY and Downes please?

No, not been any press conferences since before the Portsmouth match. Will be news on Friday I assume. Stuart Taylor will be doing it, as things stand.
Good news the game is on Saturday on 15:16 - Jan 6 with 745 viewsRadlett_blue

Good news the game is on Saturday on 13:47 - Jan 6 by Swansea_Blue

I'm hoping it's going to be a bit of a reset and will rejuvenate our season. We seem to do well after longish breaks. It's playing games regularly that seems to hammer our confidence.

But then you know what they say about hope. If we have a stinker and look as disjointed as we did before Christmas, I'll give up on iFollow matches for a bit as it was all getting a bit too depressing.

Hmm...our record after international breaks (admittedly shorter) is so abysmal that it isn't worth thinking about.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Good news the game is on Saturday on 15:18 - Jan 6 with 739 viewsclive_baker

Good news the game is on Saturday on 11:17 - Jan 6 by SomethingBlue

Should win but very hard to tell what condition we are in after all that time off — don't know how long the effects of Covid have lingered in whoever the players were, for example. So it has to feel like a slightly dangerous one til we know more.

You would imagine our 1st class fitness & conditioning department would make sensible assessments of the players ahead of the game...

Either that or the first 11 to complete a few laps of Holywells Park will start.
Mind the dog sh1t.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Good news the game is on Saturday on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 694 viewsGeoffSentence

Would be nice to have a few 'easy' games to get the PPG up before the season is cancelled.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024