Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... 11:38 - Jan 6 with 5633 viewsBloots

....has "decided" that we are bringing it back on Thursday at 8pm.

This time it's "Clap for Heroes".

OK love, whatever you say.

What a country.

Lambert out.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

You mean you'd just had a blood transfusion? (n/t) on 13:10 - Jan 6 with 2367 viewsBloots

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:09 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

I happened to be cycling through the centre of a village on one occasion in April, it's the closest I've ever come to feeling like I'm in the Tour de France.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:12 - Jan 6 with 2364 viewsSteve_M

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 12:20 - Jan 6 by The_Flashing_Smile

I need an eye test. I misread that first bit as "Back in April I was banging Mrs Factual..."

April 1920 perhaps....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

You mean you'd just had a blood transfusion? (n/t) on 13:16 - Jan 6 with 2343 viewsEwan_Oozami

You mean you'd just had a blood transfusion? (n/t) on 13:10 - Jan 6 by Bloots

...or a bidon of urine poured over you???

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:44 - Jan 6 with 2302 viewspeterleeblue

So the general consensus is "No thanks" then?
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:25 - Jan 6 with 2248 viewsBlueBadger

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:44 - Jan 6 by peterleeblue

So the general consensus is "No thanks" then?

My view is the same as before: pay your taxes, stay the fook home and stop voting Tory.

Oh, and if you want to send cakes, I'm cool with that, too.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 15:26]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:36 - Jan 6 with 2226 viewsEdwardStone

I'm hoping that someone starts "Clap for Builders"

I'm that frigging cold working outside that a dose of gonhorrea would be most welcome, just to get that warm burning sensation
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:46 - Jan 6 with 2208 viewsHerbivore

Wow. Not sure why there's so much hatred for our heroes on here.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:46 - Jan 6 with 2207 viewssnudge27

I don't wish to sound unduly cynical, but it leads me to wonder what's actually changed?

She initially canned it because it had become politicised and hypocritical; what does she expect to happen this time?

Has someone quietly suggested to her that she resurrect it? I can't imagine for one minute that she's done this off her own back.

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Login to get fewer ads

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:48 - Jan 6 with 2201 viewsfooters

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:46 - Jan 6 by snudge27

I don't wish to sound unduly cynical, but it leads me to wonder what's actually changed?

She initially canned it because it had become politicised and hypocritical; what does she expect to happen this time?

Has someone quietly suggested to her that she resurrect it? I can't imagine for one minute that she's done this off her own back.

Backhander from CCHQ.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:51 - Jan 6 with 2187 viewssnudge27

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:46 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

It's not 'hatred' of the heroes, it's the fact that the whole thing is simply hypocritical virtue signalling that won't actually change a thing.

Perhaps, instead of clapping for 2mins every Thursday evening, all those who would have participated should use those two minutes to email their MP demanding real action and change?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:53 - Jan 6 with 2182 viewsfooters

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:51 - Jan 6 by snudge27

It's not 'hatred' of the heroes, it's the fact that the whole thing is simply hypocritical virtue signalling that won't actually change a thing.

Perhaps, instead of clapping for 2mins every Thursday evening, all those who would have participated should use those two minutes to email their MP demanding real action and change?

I think Herb was being a little facetious.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:54 - Jan 6 with 2180 viewssnudge27

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:53 - Jan 6 by footers

I think Herb was being a little facetious.

Yeah, that makes sense! Especially when I saw it had come from Herb. I was expecting that to be attached to dear old Paz's username or similar!

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:58 - Jan 6 with 2168 viewsBlueBadger

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:46 - Jan 6 by Herbivore

In all fairness, the main representative they've got on here is me.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:03 - Jan 6 with 2155 viewspeterleeblue

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:25 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

My view is the same as before: pay your taxes, stay the fook home and stop voting Tory.

That's 3 yesses from me!!

Where do i send the cake?!
Some Dutch bird with 600 followers on twitter..... on 16:09 - Jan 6 with 2135 viewsBlueBadger

Some Dutch bird with 600 followers on twitter..... on 13:03 - Jan 6 by Bloots

.....probably off her head most of the time.

Does she have an ITFC 'fans podcast' as well?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 2130 viewsGiant_Midget

Cant wait to show the neighbours how much I love carers by letting off an air horn.
I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:16 - Jan 6 with 2113 viewsEwan_Oozami

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:03 - Jan 6 by peterleeblue

That's 3 yesses from me!!

Where do i send the cake?!

I hear BB particularly likes Battenberg....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:18 - Jan 6 with 2107 viewsnoggin

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:39 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

Absolutely tedious fecking simplism.

At least no fker rung a bell at Christmas for me round here.

My mother did but then she voted leave too. Make of that what you will.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 16:23 - Jan 6 with 2095 viewsfactual_blue

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 13:12 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

April 1920 perhaps....

balls

Ageist.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ha! Good one Herbs..... on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2035 viewsBloots

....you daft sod.

Balls to you, if I want to..... on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 2017 viewsBloots

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 15:25 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

....honour my binmen heroes for their sterling work, by hitting a wok with a slotted spoon then you can't stop me.

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 20:29 - Jan 6 with 1945 viewsBryanPlug

I see that the woman who "invented" Clap for Carers..... on 11:50 - Jan 6 by LankHenners

Best wishes to the people who happen to live in a place where some bell decides the entire street needs to hear his hour long one man bagpipe concert every week.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024