Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update 16:07 - Jan 6 with 1661 viewsNthQldITFC

https://edition.cnn.com/specials/live-cnni-uk

A large gathering of trump fans crushed together, sans masks, waiting for trump to come out and speak to the masses, and Phil Collins is blaring out over the speakers... "I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord".

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 1596 viewsGeoffSentence

Very interesting listening to the Republican Election Official slating Donald Trump.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:44 - Jan 6 with 1563 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Just listened to Gabriel Sterling. a top election offical in Georgia, & was really impressed by him. Openly a republician but he spent much of his interview time debunking Trump and his ridiculous claims of election fraud. Shame more Republicians haven't show such dignity and showed an objective stance rather than backing the toddler because he has threatened them and their political careers.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 1556 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Looks like the Democrats will have control of the senate. I however suspect the Ossoff/Purdue will go to a recount & then be falsely announced by Trump as a victory for the GOP.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:48 - Jan 6 with 1551 viewsGeoffSentence

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:44 - Jan 6 by SuffolkPOSH

Just listened to Gabriel Sterling. a top election offical in Georgia, & was really impressed by him. Openly a republician but he spent much of his interview time debunking Trump and his ridiculous claims of election fraud. Shame more Republicians haven't show such dignity and showed an objective stance rather than backing the toddler because he has threatened them and their political careers.

It was a very impressive performance and goes some way to restoring some faith in decent republican politicians.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 17:44 - Jan 6 with 1476 viewsOldsmoker

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 16:48 - Jan 6 by SuffolkPOSH

Looks like the Democrats will have control of the senate. I however suspect the Ossoff/Purdue will go to a recount & then be falsely announced by Trump as a victory for the GOP.

It means at 50-50, Mitch McConnell now becomes the minority leader of the Senate - he can't set the legislative agenda anymore.
McConnell used to sit on bills from the Democrat led House of Representatives and not put them forward for debate which effetively killed the bill.
At the moment, the 2 houses are rubber-stamping the Presidential election result. The Republicans are going to challenge the results in at least 6 swing states that went to the Democrats. From a political game-play standpoint, the Democrats should challenge a Republican states vote count and use the same Republican arguments to try to overturn it. This will put the Republicans in the position of having to argue why it's so stupid to challenge the count and therefore show that their own charade is just pointless.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:31 - Jan 6 with 1421 viewsSuffolkPOSH

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 17:44 - Jan 6 by Oldsmoker

It means at 50-50, Mitch McConnell now becomes the minority leader of the Senate - he can't set the legislative agenda anymore.
McConnell used to sit on bills from the Democrat led House of Representatives and not put them forward for debate which effetively killed the bill.
At the moment, the 2 houses are rubber-stamping the Presidential election result. The Republicans are going to challenge the results in at least 6 swing states that went to the Democrats. From a political game-play standpoint, the Democrats should challenge a Republican states vote count and use the same Republican arguments to try to overturn it. This will put the Republicans in the position of having to argue why it's so stupid to challenge the count and therefore show that their own charade is just pointless.

It will be 50-50 with the vice president having the casting vote & the incumbent vice president being democrat Kamala Harris therefore the democrats will hold the power in the senate.

As for the comedy challenges currently taking place it appears that there will be challenges for Arizona, Georgia & Pennsylvania. There may be others but I doubt it. Not sure where you think "at least 6 swing states" will be challenged. The process is just a farce & will not affect the end result that Biden will be the 46th President on the 20th of January 2021.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:35 - Jan 6 with 1402 viewsNthQldITFC

'Poor old' Mitch McConnell looks like he's going to break down in his address to the Senate at the moment.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:36 - Jan 6 with 1398 viewsSuffolkPOSH

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:35 - Jan 6 by NthQldITFC

'Poor old' Mitch McConnell looks like he's going to break down in his address to the Senate at the moment.

It is however fun watching him throw Trump under the bus.
Login to get fewer ads

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:38 - Jan 6 with 1395 viewsBlueBadger

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:35 - Jan 6 by NthQldITFC

#thoughtsandprayerstoFlimFlam

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 1382 viewsOldsmoker

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:31 - Jan 6 by SuffolkPOSH

It will be 50-50 with the vice president having the casting vote & the incumbent vice president being democrat Kamala Harris therefore the democrats will hold the power in the senate.

As for the comedy challenges currently taking place it appears that there will be challenges for Arizona, Georgia & Pennsylvania. There may be others but I doubt it. Not sure where you think "at least 6 swing states" will be challenged. The process is just a farce & will not affect the end result that Biden will be the 46th President on the 20th of January 2021.

The 6 swing states is from the right-wing media.
You could call it bragging/exageration but farce is what it is.
I assume that those who are challenging the result see some political brownie points to be had but they'll also be labelled as those who tried to overturn Democracy and failed.
For the next 2 years, Kamala Harris will be the most important person in the Senate and she doesn't even have a seat. She is going to get some serious flak from the right-wing nutters. She's Black!!! so it's end-times, Rapture, Communism.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 18:54 - Jan 6 with 1351 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Ted Cruz BS time.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 02:01 - Jan 7 with 1257 viewsSuffolkPOSH

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 17:44 - Jan 6 by Oldsmoker

"The Republicans are going to challenge the results in at least 6 swing state"

After todays events I can't imagine any Republician is going to support any challenge after the Arizona one is completed. NB: Just watched Kelly Loeffler withdraw her objections because of Capitol riots.

The rats are jumping the Trump ship.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 02:06 - Jan 7 with 1253 viewsSpruceMoose

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 02:01 - Jan 7 by SuffolkPOSH

"The Republicans are going to challenge the results in at least 6 swing state"

After todays events I can't imagine any Republician is going to support any challenge after the Arizona one is completed. NB: Just watched Kelly Loeffler withdraw her objections because of Capitol riots.

The rats are jumping the Trump ship.

They're still pushing the narrative that there is something untoward in the election result though.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 03:11 - Jan 7 with 1228 viewsSuffolkPOSH

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 02:06 - Jan 7 by SpruceMoose

They're still pushing the narrative that there is something untoward in the election result though.

Certain nut jobs like Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley are always going to support Trumps narrative & go down with the sinking ship but just listening to the number of NO's stated by the senators they have overwhelmingly voted to shut down the Arizona objection.

It also looks like the several of the other planned objections are not going to go ahead as planned.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 03:16 - Jan 7 with 1224 viewsSpruceMoose

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 03:11 - Jan 7 by SuffolkPOSH

Certain nut jobs like Ted Cruz & Josh Hawley are always going to support Trumps narrative & go down with the sinking ship but just listening to the number of NO's stated by the senators they have overwhelmingly voted to shut down the Arizona objection.

It also looks like the several of the other planned objections are not going to go ahead as planned.

Which is obviously welcome.

But after the last four years they deserve no credit for attempting to bail out to save their own skins at the last minute.

These six can get in the sea though.

Especially this scumbag.

[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 3:18]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 04:55 - Jan 7 with 1168 viewsSuffolkPOSH

The planned objection for Georgia has been withdrawn. it looks like the only objection is going to be for Pennsylvania by the muppet John Hawley.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 05:03 - Jan 7 with 1153 viewsSuffolkPOSH

The planned objection for Michigan has been withdrawn.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 05:07 - Jan 7 with 1148 viewsSuffolkPOSH

The planned objection for Nevada has been withdrawn.
MAGA Mega-Spreading event update on 05:21 - Jan 7 with 1143 viewsSuffolkPOSH

Josh Hawley is going to be a popular boy as he supports the objection for Pennsylvania so it looks like a late one.

It's just been announced that Josh has waived his 5 miutes to present his arguement, I guess it's past his bedtime. What a pointless exercise, I guess Josh just wants his 15 minutes of fame.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024