Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world 17:15 - Jan 6 with 479 viewswkj

Although this isn't probably unintended as a literal, its very easy to interpret as such if you're devout enough.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:22 - Jan 6 with 426 viewsNthQldITFC

His reputation... HIS reputation!

What's the minimum stake? Half a dog turd? Then he'll need to stake more than his reputation.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:23 - Jan 6 with 426 viewswkj

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:22 - Jan 6 by NthQldITFC

His reputation... HIS reputation!

What's the minimum stake? Half a dog turd? Then he'll need to stake more than his reputation.

I think this is footage of him trying to locate his reputation.

Crybaby

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:24 - Jan 6 with 421 viewsfactual_blue

He'd be as effective in a trial by combat as Sylvester Stallone was in arm-wrestling with Kevin Beattie.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:25 - Jan 6 with 412 viewswkj

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 17:24 - Jan 6 by factual_blue

He'd be as effective in a trial by combat as Sylvester Stallone was in arm-wrestling with Kevin Beattie.

Maybe even less effective than Sylvester Stallone was in "Stop or my mom will shoot"

Crybaby

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 18:40 - Jan 6 with 335 viewsPendejo

Trial by combat

In a land where gun ownership is high, has he not just incited civil war?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 18:45 - Jan 6 with 317 viewswkj

Sickening ambiguity from those responsible for the free world on 18:40 - Jan 6 by Pendejo

Trial by combat

In a land where gun ownership is high, has he not just incited civil war?

To many let rational, I bet he has.

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024