Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert 18:25 - Jan 6 with 2970 viewswkj

I think the roller coaster of Joey Barton shows just how desperate some of us are, but thankfully it seems many were happy to not see him here in place of Lambert. Curious who people on the board would hate to see manager here the most

(Former managers are disqualified from the discussion)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 2287 viewsBlueBadger

Fat Crook Steve Evans
Gary Megson
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:41]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:28 - Jan 6 with 2267 viewsBluefish

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:26 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

Fat Crook Steve Evans
Gary Megson

Both better managers than shambert though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:29 - Jan 6 with 2278 viewswkj

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:26 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

Fat Crook Steve Evans
Gary Megson

For me I'd go

Big Sam (although no longer remotely close to happening)
Paolo Di Canio (L1 may be the upper end of where his stock value is now)

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:30 - Jan 6 with 2263 viewsBluefish

A) he is the worst manager is our history

B) he is utterly charmless and full of sh*t

C) he is possibly the greatest manager in the history of the sister botherers

How can any other manager complete with any of that?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:33 - Jan 6 with 2261 viewsDanTheMan

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:30 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

Bryan Gunn?

I'd argue hiring on their worst managers would be even worse.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:09 - Jan 6 with 2177 viewsGarv

Warnock, just to piss a few people off. There seems to be a bit of a love in with him across our fanbase for some reason.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:11 - Jan 6 with 2161 viewsBlueBadger

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:09 - Jan 6 by Garv

Warnock, just to piss a few people off. There seems to be a bit of a love in with him across our fanbase for some reason.

He's basically Mick, minus the basic human decency.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:30 - Jan 6 with 2132 viewsWD19

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 18:30 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

Steve Evans is the only competition in my book.
Login to get fewer ads

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:30 - Jan 6 with 2135 viewsjaykay

1 mark hughes

2 .joey barton

side note ched evans gone on loan to p.n.e

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:34 - Jan 6 with 2119 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:30 - Jan 6 by jaykay

1 mark hughes

2 .joey barton

side note ched evans gone on loan to p.n.e

How can he be loaned? Was the report that he was sacked false?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:40 - Jan 6 with 2105 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:47 - Jan 6 with 2089 viewsOsborneOneNil

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:11 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

He's basically Mick, minus the basic human decency.

Although Warnock can still provide a level of success.
Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 2085 viewsOldsmoker

Steve Evans defo.
Second would be the Devil.
Sorry Mr. Satan, but Evans just shaves it.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 20:00 - Jan 6 with 2066 viewssuffolkpoker

Manager combos I would rather have than lambert

Mowbray and Venus - unlikely :(
George burley and dryer.
Di Canio and Tracico
Magilton
Luke chambers and Skuse
Shefki abd pablo

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 2009 viewsTieDyedIn95

Nigel Clough wood be excellent here and I don't understand why he wasn't the man to replace Mick. He's done well on nothing at Burton, has experience of playing for big clubs and has played for England. He's currently working miracles at Mansfield. His style, personality, heritage and such would match perfectly with Ipswich. He would be tailor made for us at this level too.

But we'll get relegated with Dyer instead because .... thats the Ipswich way now.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 20:52 - Jan 6 with 2002 viewsjaykay

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:34 - Jan 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

How can he be loaned? Was the report that he was sacked false?

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2021/january/ched-evans-signs-on-loan/

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 21:31 - Jan 6 with 1970 viewsmonty_radio

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 20:52 - Jan 6 by jaykay

https://www.pnefc.net/news/2021/january/ched-evans-signs-on-loan/

It was Barton who denounced his behaviour and sent him packing. Presumably, with Barton gone, the board amended the decision - maybe the disgreement even contributed to the sacking?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 09:39 - Jan 7 with 1803 viewsMonkeyAlan

Big Sam. Can't stand that man.
Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 09:42 - Jan 7 with 1798 viewshype313

Tim Sherwood, he's a complete fraud.

Choosing between him and Lambert is like choosing between Dysentery and Cholera.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 09:47 - Jan 7 with 1785 viewsMonkeyAlan

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 19:09 - Jan 6 by Garv

Warnock is a winner. Something our players could do with remembering instead of just sitting back taking their money and not giving a fudge.
Big Sam, Tony Pulis, Mick McCarthy.. etc on 09:49 - Jan 7 with 1784 viewsunstableblue

Any manager who doesn't get that entertaining football and enduring success are not incompatible... and might just be what the fans pay to watch! and perhaps what our own academy is trying to instill.

Coventry are now 16th with 23 points in the Championship, despite the 22nd squad valuation. 12th on passing accuracy. Fans so pleased with the footballing approach.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 11:40 - Jan 7 with 1683 viewsSeablu

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 09:47 - Jan 7 by MonkeyAlan

Warnock is a winner. Something our players could do with remembering instead of just sitting back taking their money and not giving a fudge.

You forgot to mention their tattoos, big houses & nice cars this time.
Also something about eggs.
Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 1673 viewsLord_Lucan

I have it on extremely good authority that when ME once drew up a managers list there was a column listed "Not on your Nelly" and the only one that was in that column was Gary Megson.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 12:08 - Jan 7 with 1642 viewstractordownsouth

Steve Evans
Graham Westley
Nigel Pearson

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 12:13 - Jan 7 with 1620 viewsBlueNomad

Managers you would hate to see here more than Lambert on 09:47 - Jan 7 by MonkeyAlan

I think our players do care. Would never say they have downed tools.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024