Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics 18:38 - Jan 6 with 4806 viewswkj

He is actually starting to sound as humble as McCain did in when going up against Obama. I hope he gets the GOP in line as Trump is toxic for the GOP now. Irritates me that the GOP has moved so far right, as there are actually a lot of policies they champion that I favour more than the Democrats.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:41 - Jan 6 with 2075 viewsBlueBadger

McConnell is a vile POS, he's more Decent Right than actual decent human being.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:43 - Jan 6 with 2058 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:41 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

McConnell is a vile POS, he's more Decent Right than actual decent human being.

This is what I mean... im astounded he's showing the most sensible republican view point on the election results. I would have expected him to be a gung ho ye-haw.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:45 - Jan 6 with 2050 viewsBlueBadger

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:43 - Jan 6 by wkj

This is what I mean... im astounded he's showing the most sensible republican view point on the election results. I would have expected him to be a gung ho ye-haw.

They're more than happy to throw Trump under the bus now he's served his purpose of essentially making the far-right 'acceptable' to large chunks of the US electorate. Next time round, they'll be fielding a 'proper' politician who is equally as vile as Preseident Daughter F*cker but is a bit more Decent.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:47 - Jan 6 with 2045 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:45 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

They're more than happy to throw Trump under the bus now he's served his purpose of essentially making the far-right 'acceptable' to large chunks of the US electorate. Next time round, they'll be fielding a 'proper' politician who is equally as vile as Preseident Daughter F*cker but is a bit more Decent.

I hope that the Trumps will never come close to politics again. There are a number of worrying names in the GOP, but my hope is that mid terms will send the party scrambling toward the centre again.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 2027 viewswkj

Talking of tossers... here comes Cruz

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 2026 viewsBlueBadger

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:47 - Jan 6 by wkj

I hope that the Trumps will never come close to politics again. There are a number of worrying names in the GOP, but my hope is that mid terms will send the party scrambling toward the centre again.

They've been getting steadily more far right over the past decade or so, lest we forget, Mitt Romney has some pretty unpleasant views on the down-low and ran with Sarah Pailin in tow.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:51 - Jan 6 with 2024 viewsSteve_M

He could have publicly said that Biden had won at any time from mid-November yet choose not to. That hurts been less of a coo nt today is a very small plus point.

Ted Cruz now complaining that large numbers of Americans think elections were rigged ignoring his own words and actions over the last two months.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 2018 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:51 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

He could have publicly said that Biden had won at any time from mid-November yet choose not to. That hurts been less of a coo nt today is a very small plus point.

Ted Cruz now complaining that large numbers of Americans think elections were rigged ignoring his own words and actions over the last two months.

Ted Cruz is merely starting his campaign for 2024, this is showboating for the cult.

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:53 - Jan 6 with 2016 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:52 - Jan 6 by wkj

Ted Cruz is merely starting his campaign for 2024, this is showboating for the cult.

Insulting his wife is the fastest way to his heart.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:56 - Jan 6 with 2006 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:53 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Insulting his wife is the fastest way to his heart.

Mike Pence is looking like he's going to keel over here. Another vile individual but I almost feel sorry for as Trump is expecting him to do something he can't constitutionally do

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:58 - Jan 6 with 2008 viewsSpruceMoose

Party of law and order.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:58 - Jan 6 with 1997 viewsBlueBadger

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:58 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Party of law and order.

Ah. Middle Class White Boys.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:59 - Jan 6 with 1995 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:58 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Party of law and order.

Trial by combat... what a disaster the USA has become under 1 man's tweets.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:00 - Jan 6 with 1989 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:58 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

Ah. Middle Class White Boys.

That silly little snake flag they carry around always makes me chuckle. Virgins.

I see that there's a lot of high BMI, high blood pressure, gots the 'beetus looking types there without masks today. Brave move! Maybe Herman Cain will come out to meet them!
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:05]

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:06 - Jan 6 with 1949 viewsstringy

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 18:50 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

They've been getting steadily more far right over the past decade or so, lest we forget, Mitt Romney has some pretty unpleasant views on the down-low and ran with Sarah Pailin in tow.

Let's hope Trump runs in 2024 as an independent and splits their vote
TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:07 - Jan 6 with 1940 viewsSteve_M

Party of law and order.

I’m curious as to whether blue lives still matter here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:09 - Jan 6 with 1935 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:07 - Jan 6 by Steve_M

I’m curious as to whether blue lives still matter here.

Certainly seems to be a lack of tear gas that Trump endorsed earlier in the year.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:10 - Jan 6 with 1927 viewsBlueBadger

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:09 - Jan 6 by wkj

Certainly seems to be a lack of tear gas that Trump endorsed earlier in the year.

Won't be needing that, I bet the place is awash with sweet, sweet nazi tears right now.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 1920 viewswkj

The OK senator infuriates me deeply. Pretty much just denounced the courts, the constitution and federalizing the election. What a muppet. Now protestors are in the building... jeeeeeeeeeebus
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 19:14]

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 1917 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:10 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

Won't be needing that, I bet the place is awash with sweet, sweet nazi tears right now.

Bit of a limp display so far. Reminds me of when the Brexiteers get together. All you get is a handful of the most disappointing specimens who could scrape together the bus fare for a day out in the big city.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:15 - Jan 6 with 1917 viewsGuthrum

Party of law and order.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:15 - Jan 6 with 1912 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:15 - Jan 6 by Guthrum

They just called recess as the good ol' boys are in the building.

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:17 - Jan 6 with 1902 viewsSpruceMoose

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:15 - Jan 6 by wkj

They just called recess as the good ol' boys are in the building.

Hmmm. Luckily they aren't wearing BLM t-shirts or they would have been shot by now.

Curious.

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 1895 viewswkj

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:17 - Jan 6 by SpruceMoose

Hmmm. Luckily they aren't wearing BLM t-shirts or they would have been shot by now.

Curious.

Take a bow trump, you just forced your cult to shat all over the constitution. What an embarrassment

Crybaby

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:20 - Jan 6 with 1890 viewsGuthrum

TFW Mitch McConnel is the voice of reason in politics on 19:18 - Jan 6 by wkj

Take a bow trump, you just forced your cult to shat all over the constitution. What an embarrassment

He may be responsible for loss of lives by the end of the day.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024