Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought there wouldn’t be much that could surprise me... 23:23 - Jan 6 with 667 viewsNewcyBlue

But...

I have had one of the crew come to me complaining of stomach pain, acid, and heartburn. Complaining that it’s after eating the food.

The food is pretty oily, fair bit of spice put in it too.

Unfortunately the person complaining that the food is making him ill is.... the cook.

I am not kidding.

It’s really quite something.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

I thought there wouldn’t be much that could surprise me... on 23:27 - Jan 6 with 624 viewsjeera

*something about you finally went ahead and hired J2*

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I thought there wouldn’t be much that could surprise me... on 23:27 - Jan 6 with 640 viewsBlueBadger

My grandad(Suffolk regiment) always used to claim that my great uncle Ralph(Essex regiment) killed more people than he did during the war on the grounds that Uncle Ralph was a former army cook.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 23:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I thought there wouldn’t be much that could surprise me... on 23:35 - Jan 6 with 587 viewsNewcyBlue

I thought there wouldn’t be much that could surprise me... on 23:27 - Jan 6 by BlueBadger

My grandad(Suffolk regiment) always used to claim that my great uncle Ralph(Essex regiment) killed more people than he did during the war on the grounds that Uncle Ralph was a former army cook.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2021 23:28]

Whilst my cook is more Ralph Wiggum....

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024