Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
25th Amendment 11:35 - Jan 7 with 420 viewsBlueNomad

I wonder how close they came to considering it a few weeks ago when he wanted to launch an onslaught (without boots on the ground) against Iran the other week. I understand from what I read that he was met with an outright refusal by his generals.

Surely that, together with the past few days, more than justify his removal.
25th Amendment on 11:41 - Jan 7 with 395 viewsBent_double

The downside of that - as I heard mentioned today - is that Pence becomes President and can then pardon Trump, so maybe it's best he stays in charge for just under 2 weeks and then gets what's coming to him the minute he leaves office?

That's on the assumption/hope that he doesn't make things any worse in that time and starts a civil war, of course.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

25th Amendment on 11:43 - Jan 7 with 380 viewsGuthrum

25th Amendment on 11:41 - Jan 7 by Bent_double

The downside of that - as I heard mentioned today - is that Pence becomes President and can then pardon Trump, so maybe it's best he stays in charge for just under 2 weeks and then gets what's coming to him the minute he leaves office?

That's on the assumption/hope that he doesn't make things any worse in that time and starts a civil war, of course.

After yesterday, Pence may not want to.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

25th Amendment on 11:44 - Jan 7 with 373 viewsMookamoo

25th Amendment on 11:41 - Jan 7 by Bent_double

That seems to be the obvious deal. Go now and we'll pardon you and the offspring.

They can only do that for federal crimes though - NY will still get him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024