Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Capitol is heavily guarded today 15:20 - Jan 7 with 464 viewsElderGrizzly

Police and members of the National Guard in full body armour and weaponised to the teeth creating a 750m cordon around the Capitol.

Better late than never I suppose!

This was from yesterday when it all started. 8 police against the 'mob'

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:28 - Jan 7 with 437 viewsSwansea_Blue

One thing I noticed yesterday is that Trump was giving his rallying cry behind a (presumably) bullet proof screen. When did he start doing that? I've been ignoring him since the election so haven't noticed it before.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:29 - Jan 7 with 417 viewsElderGrizzly

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:28 - Jan 7 by Swansea_Blue

One thing I noticed yesterday is that Trump was giving his rallying cry behind a (presumably) bullet proof screen. When did he start doing that? I've been ignoring him since the election so haven't noticed it before.

He nearly always has a screen in outdoor events, some are just more visible than others. Fairly standard for any President.

When seated, if there is no screen at head height there will nearly always be a screen protecting groin/stomach area too.
Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:32 - Jan 7 with 399 viewsSwansea_Blue

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:29 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

He nearly always has a screen in outdoor events, some are just more visible than others. Fairly standard for any President.

When seated, if there is no screen at head height there will nearly always be a screen protecting groin/stomach area too.

ah right, cheers. I obviously haven't been paying attention.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:36 - Jan 7 with 392 viewsSpruceMoose

Capitol is heavily guarded today on 15:29 - Jan 7 by ElderGrizzly

They needed to use two of the Obama screens for Trump though given his girth.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024