Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already 15:36 - Jan 7 with 2105 viewsElderGrizzly

A shame there is that Nazi thread showing all their real affiliatons!
Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:38 - Jan 7 with 1472 viewsSpruceMoose

How deep does this go? Here's a bloke encouraging Antifa to take to the streets and fight!

Oh. Wait.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/mo-brooks-today-patriots-start-kicking-ass-in-fi

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:41 - Jan 7 with 1458 viewsBlueBadger

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:38 - Jan 7 by SpruceMoose

How deep does this go? Here's a bloke encouraging Antifa to take to the streets and fight!

Oh. Wait.

https://www.al.com/news/2021/01/mo-brooks-today-patriots-start-kicking-ass-in-fi

Still no statement on yesterday's events from TWTD's Decent Right. Poor things must be suffering Suffolk's notoriously slow broadband connection today, otherwise I'm sure they'd have all been here to condemn yesterday's shenanigans, given their wish for people to be nice to each other.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 15:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:42 - Jan 7 with 1450 viewsSpruceMoose

And just to highlight the intelligence of the this man, the pride of Alabama, he thinks that rising sea levels are mainly caused by bits of the land falling into the sea.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:43 - Jan 7 with 1430 viewsfooters

"fascist ANTIFA"

It's almost like these numpties don't know what they're talking about.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:55 - Jan 7 with 1378 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:43 - Jan 7 by footers

"fascist ANTIFA"

It's like Hamstead got himself elected to one of the world's most powerful governments.

I don't know how we all sleep at night honestly. Well, I do. Several shots of Angel's Envy bourbon.

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:55 - Jan 7 with 1375 viewsPendejo

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:43 - Jan 7 by footers

"fascist ANTIFA"

Obvs. ANTIFA means anti football association, hence entirely possible to be facist ANTIFA... Err well probably not.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:38 - Jan 7 with 1315 viewsfactual_blue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:55 - Jan 7 by Pendejo

Obvs. ANTIFA means anti football association, hence entirely possible to be facist ANTIFA... Err well probably not.

Nonsense. They're clearly talking about my Auntie Fa, who was renowned for being a long, long way to run.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:41 - Jan 7 with 1303 viewsfactual_blue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:41 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

Still no statement on yesterday's events from TWTD's Decent Right. Poor things must be suffering Suffolk's notoriously slow broadband connection today, otherwise I'm sure they'd have all been here to condemn yesterday's shenanigans, given their wish for people to be nice to each other.

the proud boys are good eggs.

Although for some reason I always think of this whenever the proud boys are mentioned.

Login to get fewer ads

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:47 - Jan 7 with 1277 viewspointofblue

Trump loves the ANTIFA - if we combine his comments with Mo Brooks’ comments and take both at face value that is what we can now deduce.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:50 - Jan 7 with 1271 viewsgiant_stow

It must be quite hard for the American righties to accept all this. They always saw themselves as the party of law, order and conservatism with the left as the dangerous anarchists, but here it is: final proof that they're the law and order-smashing* subversives.

Self-identities everywhere smashed to pieces. They’ll probably need time to come to terms with it.

*Little cheeky edit there.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 16:55]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 1244 viewsDarth_Koont

On a related note, the British, less extreme but equally screwy version of that is a number of the commentariat like Hodges, Nawaz etc. are using the Capitol siege to equate the left with Trump and his goons. The obsessive, grifting weirdos.

Amazingly, I think the UK media *might* be even worse than our politicians.

Pronouns: He/Him

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 1195 viewsm14_blue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:59 - Jan 7 by Darth_Koont

On a related note, the British, less extreme but equally screwy version of that is a number of the commentariat like Hodges, Nawaz etc. are using the Capitol siege to equate the left with Trump and his goons. The obsessive, grifting weirdos.

6 months ago I thought Nawaz was ok but you were right, he’s a professional contrarian rent-a-gob whose entire schtick is creating ludicrous false equivalencies.
Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 1192 viewsjaykay

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 15:41 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

no no some of them come from further a field than suffolk. so the internet speeds must be slow everywhere. or they are on dial up.
when they do come on ,it will be every one should listen to all concerns and then we can move on. pity they didnt come up with that ,when b.l.m. were protesting. something about they have been taken over by marxists, they are just middle class white boys etc. not we should be listening then.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:05 - Jan 7 with 1183 viewsgiant_stow

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:04 - Jan 7 by m14_blue

6 months ago I thought Nawaz was ok but you were right, he’s a professional contrarian rent-a-gob whose entire schtick is creating ludicrous false equivalencies.

What's he said? He's quite wordy in this tweeting, so not sure what point he's making from a quick scan...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:08 - Jan 7 with 1168 viewsm14_blue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:05 - Jan 7 by giant_stow

What's he said? He's quite wordy in this tweeting, so not sure what point he's making from a quick scan...

Just the usual, both sides are just as bad, I’m really rational and balanced and really clever and if only everyone was like me etc etc etc etc

It’s a load of pointless, repetitive, self-important rollox dressed up in flowery language to seem like an intelligent point.
Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:10 - Jan 7 with 1157 viewsmonytowbray

The “Middle Class White Boys” lot have been very quiet.

But they’re all deffo anti-racists, honestly.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:12 - Jan 7 with 1147 viewsmonytowbray

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 16:59 - Jan 7 by Darth_Koont

Even Leave EU are treading carefully with this stuff. I think that’s a sign should you ever need it the cult has failed and Jonestown is upon us soon.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:14 - Jan 7 with 1134 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:04 - Jan 7 by m14_blue

That sums up his LBC and Twitter persona very well. And just a part of the Maajid Nawaz Project to get attention and make a very good living for himself as a fig leaf for a right wing establishment.

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:19 - Jan 7 with 1111 viewsgiant_stow

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:08 - Jan 7 by m14_blue

Just the usual, both sides are just as bad, I’m really rational and balanced and really clever and if only everyone was like me etc etc etc etc

It’s a load of pointless, repetitive, self-important rollox dressed up in flowery language to seem like an intelligent point.

He's certainly got an unhealthily large ego, but haven't really heard or read much from him lately personally - will take yours and Darth's word for it..

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:28 - Jan 7 with 1086 viewstractordownsouth

Nawaz seems to have gone off the rails recently - he's taken himself (and potentially others) down a dangerous rabbit hole by legitimising Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:29 - Jan 7 with 1077 viewsfactual_blue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:04 - Jan 7 by jaykay

no no some of them come from further a field than suffolk. so the internet speeds must be slow everywhere. or they are on dial up.
when they do come on ,it will be every one should listen to all concerns and then we can move on. pity they didnt come up with that ,when b.l.m. were protesting. something about they have been taken over by marxists, they are just middle class white boys etc. not we should be listening then.

balls

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:32 - Jan 7 with 1069 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:28 - Jan 7 by tractordownsouth

Nawaz seems to have gone off the rails recently - he's taken himself (and potentially others) down a dangerous rabbit hole by legitimising Trump's baseless election fraud claims.

I lost faith in Majjid when he started excusing some of Farage's antisemitic views. He's unreadable on the US election issue. Completely unhinged.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:35 - Jan 7 with 1050 viewsDarth_Koont

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:28 - Jan 7 by tractordownsouth

Hmmm. Not that recently. He’s been punching left and grifting for the right for over a decade.

The more he’s been emboldened, the more he’s shown himself.

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:35 - Jan 7 with 1051 viewsDanTheMan

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:32 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

I lost faith in Majjid when he started excusing some of Farage's antisemitic views. He's unreadable on the US election issue. Completely unhinged.

He reminds me a little of some ex-evangelicals who then hate any Christian with a burning passion.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:40 - Jan 7 with 1035 viewstractordownsouth

Trump's goon squad on The Hill are spinning conspiracies already on 17:35 - Jan 7 by Darth_Koont

Hmmm. Not that recently. He’s been punching left and grifting for the right for over a decade.

The more he’s been emboldened, the more he’s shown himself.

I've not agreed with a lot of what he's said, but mostly he put forward his arguments in a reasonable manner. Whereas nowadays, as GB says, he's unhinged.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024