Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? 18:08 - Jan 7 with 1003 viewshatch

Our prayers were answered by receiving a lengthy rest break to aid recovery - so how many/who do we expect Taylor to reveal to be back in the squad for Saturday?

Sarcastic answers about our physio/sport science team welcomed.
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 852 viewsWestover

None of the long term injured players they are weeks away I would think.
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:16 - Jan 7 with 851 viewsIllinoisblue

Our players are never really fit. Just marked as walking wounded and sent out to play until they inevitably fall apart

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:24 - Jan 7 with 836 viewsLankHenners

For every 1 player that returns from injury (or the physio team have declared 'fit to play' on the basis of being able to do 5 star jumps) we have at least 3 subsequently in the sick bay.

The vague timeline Lambert gave suggested Downes and Bishop wouldn't be far off, so probably Dozzell, Hawkins, Woolfenden, Ward and Holy will all be out.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 769 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Difficult to recall who was out and how long for but weren't Norwood and Sears due to be back?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:58 - Jan 7 with 762 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:57 - Jan 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

Difficult to recall who was out and how long for but weren't Norwood and Sears due to be back?

And how long is Edwards out for because he is the one we have missed most?

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:06 - Jan 7 with 747 viewsPJH

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:58 - Jan 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

And how long is Edwards out for because he is the one we have missed most?

Which, if true, really says how poor we are now.

He has two good games a season and he has already had one of those this season.

(in my opinion)
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:07 - Jan 7 with 747 viewsSeablu

I believe John Wark and Alan Brazil are nearer a return than any of the current crop of crocks.
Crop of Crocks..
I think Netflix could do something with that along the lines of that Sunderland thingy a while back.
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:13 - Jan 7 with 727 viewsSeablu

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:06 - Jan 7 by PJH

(in my opinion)

Pokes the odd one in the net though.
We’re that desperate that I genuinely hope he’s available.
Login to get fewer ads

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:19 - Jan 7 with 707 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:06 - Jan 7 by PJH

(in my opinion)

2 good games in which he scored 5 goals with 3 assists and during which the team picked up 22 points from 11 matches. And, in the Championship, 6 goals and 3 assists from those 2 good games.

OK, last season was not so good but he was being played as a right back when he is a left winger!

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:37 - Jan 7 with 661 viewsPJH

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:19 - Jan 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

2 good games in which he scored 5 goals with 3 assists and during which the team picked up 22 points from 11 matches. And, in the Championship, 6 goals and 3 assists from those 2 good games.

OK, last season was not so good but he was being played as a right back when he is a left winger!

I said 'in my opinion' and I don't think that I have changed my mind about anything football related since the mid 1960's when I actually despised Man U more than I did Naarwich-now I have that the right way round.

I just do not rate him and have not rated him and very unlikely to ever rate him-he had that game against Blackpool where everything he touched turned to gold but that (in my opinion) is about it.

I think my point is that if the return of Edwards is our big hope then we are in a hell of a state.
So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 22:08 - Jan 7 with 615 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 21:37 - Jan 7 by PJH

I said 'in my opinion' and I don't think that I have changed my mind about anything football related since the mid 1960's when I actually despised Man U more than I did Naarwich-now I have that the right way round.

I just do not rate him and have not rated him and very unlikely to ever rate him-he had that game against Blackpool where everything he touched turned to gold but that (in my opinion) is about it.

I think my point is that if the return of Edwards is our big hope then we are in a hell of a state.

I don't get this dislike of him. He does not look like he is a Championship player I get that but then none of our players did under Hurst and some of them previously were. He has clearly been our most creative player this season. He might not be as pretty to watch as Dozzell but he has been far more effective. I think that, if he is played consistently in his correct position he will be exactly what you expect from a half decent winger. Give him the ball in the right areas of the pitch and sometimes it won't come off for him but in a decent proportion of games he will create chances. Since he has been out we have created about 1 chance every 3 or 4 games or so it feels.

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 23:34 - Jan 7 with 529 viewshatch

So who do we expect to be fit again for Saturday? on 20:57 - Jan 7 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was trying to call. Ordinarily you would expect KVY to be close as he was back on the turf but no doubt has had a setback. I feel like there is huge anticipation for his return, many (myself included) feel that his return can aid a step change in performances but I fear he may have lost spark in all the time out
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024