Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity 19:16 - Jan 7 with 10296 viewsLord_Lucan

Who, in your opinion is the sexiest bird who ever lived?

I'm torn on this one but I'm gonna be dominated by music here

1/ Bridget Kelly
2/ Suzi Quattro
3/ Kim Wilde (she should be very happy because rarely does a blonde get on one of my lists)

Notable substitution is Gina McKee who basically can't sing.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:20 - Jan 7 with 3089 viewstractordownsouth

Ann Widdecombe

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:29 - Jan 7 with 3045 viewsKeno

This is a hard one

Jodie Foster
catherine deneuve
Annette Bening

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:32 - Jan 7 with 3022 viewsSeablu

Lynda Carter
Sally James
As a 13 year old, I shed half my body weight in nocturnal emissions over those two.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:33 - Jan 7 with 3019 viewsJ2BLUE

Narrowing it down to a top 100 is an impossible task but gun to me head, Rachel Riley takes some beating.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:38 - Jan 7 with 2997 viewsLord_Lucan

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:32 - Jan 7 by Seablu

Lynda Carter
Sally James
As a 13 year old, I shed half my body weight in nocturnal emissions over those two.

Sally James is an excellent shout

I'm struggling with Kenos 2nd and 3rd options to be honest, I had to google them and they look a bit sh1te.

Re Sally James; Where do you remember her from? I remember her from about 73 on a LWT programme called Saturday Scene but no one (not even Google) recognises it - am I going bonkers?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:44]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:41 - Jan 7 with 2957 viewsWD19

Riz Lateef a current favourite.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 22:20]
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:43 - Jan 7 with 2968 viewsKeno

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:38 - Jan 7 by Lord_Lucan

Sally James is an excellent shout

I'm struggling with Kenos 2nd and 3rd options to be honest, I had to google them and they look a bit sh1te.

Re Sally James; Where do you remember her from? I remember her from about 73 on a LWT programme called Saturday Scene but no one (not even Google) recognises it - am I going bonkers?
[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:44]

Eh!!

[Post edited 7 Jan 2021 19:45]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:44 - Jan 7 with 2961 viewsBlueBadger

Penelope Cruz
Suzanna Hoffs
Michaela Strachan

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:46 - Jan 7 with 2941 viewsBluespeed225

10 pager coming (sic) up! Changes throught the years, from the Debbie harry/Sarah Green of youth, via a Mk 4 Vorderman, to a Lucrezzia Millanari/Mary Nightingale of my middle age years. Honourable mentions for James, Jago, Patricia Heaton and Julia Louis Dryfuss.
Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 2943 viewsGuthrum

On the music front, mine would probably be Kate Bush or Jacqui McShee (of Pentangle):

Tho if we're allowed 13th century queens, Eleanor of Castile was quite a woman.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:47 - Jan 7 with 2936 viewsIllinoisblue

Debbie Harry in that Heart of Glass video.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:48 - Jan 7 with 2933 viewsfooters

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Please feel free to correct me if you think I'm wrong, but I'm not.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:50 - Jan 7 with 2920 viewsBlueBadger

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:48 - Jan 7 by footers

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Norwich supporter.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:51 - Jan 7 with 2914 viewsfooters

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:50 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

Norwich supporter.

That's a god damn lie and you know it.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:52 - Jan 7 with 2901 viewsmonytowbray

I believe this is trolling Lucan.

It seems funny, but will age like a turd.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:53 - Jan 7 with 2891 viewsBlueBadger

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:52 - Jan 7 by monytowbray

I believe this is trolling Lucan.

It seems funny, but will age like a turd.

It'll help the grass grow?

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:54 - Jan 7 with 2876 viewsmonytowbray

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:53 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

It'll help the grass grow?

Into something better, yes I’d hope.

TWTD never forgets…

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:58 - Jan 7 with 2857 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:48 - Jan 7 by footers

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

As long as she's not feeling talkative maybe.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 with 2856 viewsclive_baker

Probably not the sexiest who ever lived but given I was at the right age when she was in her pomp I’ve always thought Kelly Brook was exceptional. I met her at an event about 7 or 8 years ago and she didn’t disappoint in the flesh. Worldie.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 with 2851 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jane Fonda in Barberella
Kate Bush and Debbie Harry circa 1979

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 with 2857 viewsBlueBadger

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:51 - Jan 7 by footers

That's a god damn lie and you know it.

Sadly not.

Feel free to downvote for linking this disgusting forum.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/37948-famous-norwich-fans/

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:00 - Jan 7 with 2848 viewsGlasgowBlue

Who the fcuk has reported this post as abuse?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:01 - Jan 7 with 2836 viewsfooters

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 19:59 - Jan 7 by BlueBadger

Sadly not.

Feel free to downvote for linking this disgusting forum.

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/37948-famous-norwich-fans/

Badge, your job is to save hearts, but you've just broken mine. Cheers, pal.

What a b1tch.

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 2831 viewsgiant_stow

Sandra bulluck
That woman who played Lois Lane in the superman the series and also did a james bond
Cherry lunghi when she did the manageress

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:02 - Jan 7 with 2830 viewsmonytowbray

Ok. Moving on from Laura K, institutional sexism and engrained toxic masculinity on 20:00 - Jan 7 by GlasgowBlue

Who the fcuk has reported this post as abuse?

Me. Seeing as it’s been posted purely to troll by someone who claimed I was looking for bites. After discussing a topic in relation to, ya know, actual equality issues I care about. And it’s a troll that misses the point entirely at that.

You can’t dress that up, it’s in the thread title.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024