Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So many aspects to this that turn the stomach 08:35 - Jan 8 with 949 viewsbluelagos

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55577426

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 08:41 - Jan 8 with 901 viewsWD19

Yep, he has managed to tick just about every box.

Send him for some community service cleaning an ICU, in his dreadful tracksuit only.
So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 08:43 - Jan 8 with 889 viewsChurchman

The creature that did this should be charged with attempted murder, GBH, theft and anything else that puts him away for a very long time.

Alternatively, he could walk free after an injection of my own making.......
So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 08:59 - Jan 8 with 845 viewsGlasgowBlue

Utter scum. Deserves a good kicking.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 09:07 - Jan 8 with 825 viewsIpswichKnight

Sadly this is not a surprise to me, already seeing an increase in COVID vaccine related fraud though this is mainly spoofing the GOV.UK emails and website to get personal details ( to be turned into Synthetic ID ) or to get people to give money by giving bank details to prove your ID.

Keep repeating to anyone that will listen

No one will come to your house unannounced to administer a vaccine if they do ring 999

Ask for your bank details or a card payment

Ask for your bank password or pin

Ask for ID documents to prove your ID
So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 09:12 - Jan 8 with 810 viewsFixed_It

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 08:59 - Jan 8 by GlasgowBlue

Utter scum. Deserves a good kicking.

Glassers for Home Secretary in the TWTD Cabinet!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 09:34 - Jan 8 with 769 viewsSteve_M

He should have set himself up as a vaccine consultancy, he wold have made far more money.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:20 - Jan 15 with 605 viewsbluelagos

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-55680856

Another "well done coppers" post from me...yet another sign the world is going crazy :-)

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:26 - Jan 15 with 578 viewswkj

This is capital punishment worthy IMHO, and I don't say this lightly.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 17:26]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:29 - Jan 15 with 559 viewsbluelagos

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:26 - Jan 15 by wkj

This is capital punishment worthy IMHO, and I don't say this lightly.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 17:26]

Not sure I'd go that far but the fact that he is remanded in custody does mean a custodial sentence is very likely coming his way if found guilty.

I'd also point out to all that now he has been charged, no one should be commenting on his guilt or otherwise.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2021 17:42]

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:48 - Jan 15 with 520 viewswkj

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:29 - Jan 15 by bluelagos

Not sure I'd go that far but the fact that he is remanded in custody does mean a custodial sentence is very likely coming his way if found guilty.

I'd also point out to all that now he has been charged, no one should be commenting on his guilt or otherwise.

I think any wilful act of desecration to the body of another under the guise of medical treatment is among the most heinous of crime.

One bubble of air, dirty needle, dodgy ingredient and this could have (and could still well if the poor victim perishes) be a murder charge. At 33 years old, the perpetrator really does fit into the should know better category.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 18:09 - Jan 15 with 489 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So many aspects to this that turn the stomach on 17:29 - Jan 15 by bluelagos

Presumably the assault is the most serious offence out of those charges.

I wonder what the maximum sentence is and how the judge would consider it.

Hopefully the fact he has been caught means the victim can be reimbursed and receive some comfort from knowing he won't be doing this to anyone else for some time at least.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024