Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LeaveEU has moved to Ireland 19:37 - Jan 8 with 1734 viewsKeno

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/leave-eu-moves-to-ireland-to-keep-eu-

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 19:38 - Jan 8 with 1716 viewsfactual_blue

Is that what taking back control means?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 20:31 - Jan 8 with 1629 viewsSwansea_Blue

People need to see the facist supporting Arron Banks and Leave.eu for what they are.

As Henry Wallace wrote way back in 1944:

“A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

And of course the other foretelling from before WWII that been mentioned a lot lately:

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labelled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism’. That’s what we’re seeing with this poisonous brand of nationalism in the US and UK (and several other countries; Brazil, Hungary, etc.

All the ingredients are being served up by these men:
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:34]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 20:36 - Jan 8 with 1602 viewsDarth_Koont

Throw a Little Englander into Irish politics and see what happens.

I’m betting they end up unifying Ireland.

Pronouns: He/Him

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 20:49 - Jan 8 with 1569 viewsmonytowbray

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 20:31 - Jan 8 by Swansea_Blue

People need to see the facist supporting Arron Banks and Leave.eu for what they are.

As Henry Wallace wrote way back in 1944:

“A fascist is one whose lust for money or power is combined with such an intensity of intolerance toward those of other races, parties, classes, religions, cultures, regions or nations as to make him ruthless in his use of deceit or violence to attain his ends.”

And of course the other foretelling from before WWII that been mentioned a lot lately:

“When and if fascism comes to America it will not be labelled ‘made in Germany’; it will not be marked with a swastika; it will not even be called fascism; it will be called, of course, ‘Americanism’. That’s what we’re seeing with this poisonous brand of nationalism in the US and UK (and several other countries; Brazil, Hungary, etc.

All the ingredients are being served up by these men:
[Post edited 8 Jan 2021 20:34]

It still amazes me people haven’t cottoned on to the importance of this image.

Once you suss that out, everything makes sense. And if it makes sense you’d be outraged/terrified.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 21:26 - Jan 8 with 1520 viewstractordownsouth

They should stop listening to project fear and get behind their country

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 02:55 - Jan 9 with 1413 viewsEireannach_gorm

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 21:26 - Jan 8 by tractordownsouth

They should stop listening to project fear and get behind their country

We could do with that 350 million during this health crisis.
LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 03:10 - Jan 9 with 1410 viewsSpruceMoose

It's so weird that the internet is down for so many of our most ardent Brexit supporters lately!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 03:20 - Jan 9 with 1406 viewsmonytowbray

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 03:10 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

It's so weird that the internet is down for so many of our most ardent Brexit supporters lately!

I miss the one who had the Spectator front cover of a Union jack butterfly emerging from an EU box the most.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 12:57 - Jan 9 with 1257 viewsLeaky

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 03:20 - Jan 9 by monytowbray

I miss the one who had the Spectator front cover of a Union jack butterfly emerging from an EU box the most.

I suppose Leave the UK moving to Ireland is sensible there work here is done
LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:08 - Jan 9 with 1244 viewsHerbivore

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 12:57 - Jan 9 by Leaky

They should really be preparing to counter the inevitable rejoin movement in the UK. Not much sense in trying to meddle elsewhere when other EU nations are happy being part of the EU.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:10 - Jan 9 with 1240 viewsfooters

It's a shame their work didn't extend to adult literacy courses as well. God knows most of their voters need it.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:11 - Jan 9 with 1235 viewsfooters

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:08 - Jan 9 by Herbivore

They should really be preparing to counter the inevitable rejoin movement in the UK. Not much sense in trying to meddle elsewhere when other EU nations are happy being part of the EU.

I reckon what the Irish would love most is a campaign to take them out of the EU and into the UK. Makes sense for all parties concerned.I mean, a quarter's done already, what's the rest of the country?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 1215 viewsmonytowbray

It’s all part of the Mercer-backed Bannon plan. Cause chaos, tear it all down and rebuild a fascist global dystopia of far right governments with a collective interest in making the rich richer.

If you actually connect the dots, the sinister side shows. It has a real “Hitler’s biggest mistake was trying to conquer the world through force and fire power rather assisting local allies who know their market best to implement his vision” vibe to it.

COVID could be a blessing in disguise for us or it could be a catalyst for speeding up the process. It all depends on if collective society can wake up.

Swanners posted that image yesterday of all your favourite wannabe despots hanging out at Trump Tower a few years back. That image is hella important and I expect will end up becoming an important piece of historical documentation.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robb

Start here and join us down the rabbit hole.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 13:27]

TWTD never forgets…

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:24 - Jan 9 with 1214 viewsHerbivore

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:11 - Jan 9 by footers

I reckon what the Irish would love most is a campaign to take them out of the EU and into the UK. Makes sense for all parties concerned.I mean, a quarter's done already, what's the rest of the country?

The worrying thing is that I imagine there's a decent number of Brexiteers that think this is both possible and in Ireland's best interests. Soon enough the union will just be England and Wales, and I suspect when it hits that point even Wales will want to bail.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:38 - Jan 9 with 1179 viewsPinewoodblue

There website would have been closed down at the end of the transition period as you have to be EU based to have an EU website.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:41 - Jan 9 with 1171 viewsSwansea_Blue

LeaveEU has moved to Ireland on 13:38 - Jan 9 by Pinewoodblue

There website would have been closed down at the end of the transition period as you have to be EU based to have an EU website.

It was being questioned, so expect it will be a short-lived transfer. Apparently the guy it was transferred to had ever heard of Leave EU either!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024