Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump 23:26 - Jan 8 with 8405 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:34 - Jan 8 with 2140 viewsreusersfreekicks

Can't post on twitter but can stay as president!
Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:35 - Jan 8 with 2139 viewssnudge27

Only took them the best part of five years.

I suppose it's much easier to be seen to take action when he's only president for another eleven days...

Poll: Who is the best Lord?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:39 - Jan 8 with 2129 viewsSpruceMoose

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:35 - Jan 8 by snudge27

Only took them the best part of five years.

I suppose it's much easier to be seen to take action when he's only president for another eleven days...

There are going to be an awful lot of people and organisations desperately trying to save their reputations now we are way beyond the point of if actually mattering and now that it'll cost them nothing.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:40 - Jan 8 with 2105 viewsCoco

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:39 - Jan 8 by SpruceMoose

There are going to be an awful lot of people and organisations desperately trying to save their reputations now we are way beyond the point of if actually mattering and now that it'll cost them nothing.

I think only Ben and Jerry's have shown any moral compass over recent years.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:42 - Jan 8 with 2094 viewsSitfcB

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:34 - Jan 8 by reusersfreekicks

Can't post on twitter but can stay as president!

Crazy. Let’s hope he doesn’t press the big red button before he leaves!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:42 - Jan 8 with 2106 viewstractordownsouth

For the benefit of the Taxi gang, this isn't an attack on free speech. Trump is free to spout b0llocks all he likes*, but Twitter doesn't have to give him the platform to do it. If he can't stick to Twitter's community standards, he's well within his rights to set up his own communication platform - that's how capitalism works.

*In this instance he's not actually free to incite violence, but the point still stands.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Too right on 23:44 - Jan 8 with 2081 viewsunstableblue

The guy and the presidency is just one long massive lie

There is no evidence of any significant voter fraud, period end of, nothing. His lawyers have been laughed out of court.

And yet he has abused his Twitter privilege by peddling it - he still fervently believes it

Feck off

And also the b@llsh!t video scripted for him - what a lie. Brilliantly BBC Six O’Clock news played his two speeches from yesterday (firing up, inciting, praising) with the scripted ‘regretful’ piece - it’s so damning. A lie

But hey this has happened so many times - Charlottesville comments - should have been banned then.

Now the lies about Antifa organising the Capitol in invasion from his supporters AND Republican senators.... lies upon lies upon lies.

The genie is out of the bottle because he wasn’t stop sooner.

US needs to wake up and change, and fast, and get back to the value of truth

Unbelievable

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:46 - Jan 8 with 2068 viewsBlueBadger

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:42 - Jan 8 by tractordownsouth

For the benefit of the Taxi gang, this isn't an attack on free speech. Trump is free to spout b0llocks all he likes*, but Twitter doesn't have to give him the platform to do it. If he can't stick to Twitter's community standards, he's well within his rights to set up his own communication platform - that's how capitalism works.

*In this instance he's not actually free to incite violence, but the point still stands.

Well if nothing else, I'm sure this story might finally stir the Decent Right from their slumbers.

Terrible slow internet they've had since Wednesday. It's completely stopped them turning up to condemn Terrible Behaviour Which Should Be Frowned Upon.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:46 - Jan 8 with 2063 viewsTrequartista

Hasn't he still got his president account for another 12 days, then after that he can just create another account under a fake name.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:49 - Jan 8 with 2044 viewsBlueBadger

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:46 - Jan 8 by Trequartista

Hasn't he still got his president account for another 12 days, then after that he can just create another account under a fake name.

Pffft, righto, Blueas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:49 - Jan 8 with 2040 viewsvapour_trail

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:46 - Jan 8 by Trequartista

My money is on him going for blueasfook.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:01 - Jan 9 with 1979 viewsSpruceMoose

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:46 - Jan 8 by BlueBadger

Well if nothing else, I'm sure this story might finally stir the Decent Right from their slumbers.

Terrible slow internet they've had since Wednesday. It's completely stopped them turning up to condemn Terrible Behaviour Which Should Be Frowned Upon.

There has definitely been an internet outage just outside of London since earlier this week.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:03 - Jan 9 with 1961 viewsTrequartista

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:49 - Jan 8 by vapour_trail

My money is on him going for blueasfook.

orangeasfook

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

30 ridiculous tweets to commemorate Trumps Twitter exit on 00:10 - Jan 9 with 1934 viewsunstableblue

https://www.buzzworthy.com/gallery/30-most-ridiculous-donald-trump-tweets/

And some of these are prior to his election

It’s not exactly rocket science to realise he’s completely unfit for office

30 ridiculous tweets to commemorate Trumps Twitter exit on 00:12 - Jan 9 with 1922 viewsBlueBadger

30 ridiculous tweets to commemorate Trumps Twitter exit on 00:10 - Jan 9 by unstableblue

https://www.buzzworthy.com/gallery/30-most-ridiculous-donald-trump-tweets/

And some of these are prior to his election

It’s not exactly rocket science to realise he’s completely unfit for office

Yes, but the emails.

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:13 - Jan 9 with 1920 viewslowhouseblue

i'm struggling to see how twitter can have a credible policy about not tweeting lies without banning trump. it's one or the other.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:15 - Jan 9 with 1905 viewsBlueBadger

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:01 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

There has definitely been an internet outage just outside of London since earlier this week.

Been working fine here in rural West Suffolk. Apart from when they did all the covid jabs earlier in the week over at WSH, there was a LOT of people getting on the network to download the latest U2 album all at once.

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:41 - Jan 9 with 1817 viewsfactual_blue

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 23:42 - Jan 8 by tractordownsouth

He could set up his own communications platform and offset the costs against the tax he doesn't pay.

Errr....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:00 - Jan 9 with 1789 viewsSpruceMoose

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:41 - Jan 9 by factual_blue

He could set up his own communications platform and offset the costs against the tax he doesn't pay.

Errr....

Nah he's too busy.

He's currently on the toilet. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, gets blocked, has a meltdown. Wipes. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, forgets he's blocked, has another meltdown. Wipes. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, forgets he's blocked, has another meltdown.

I imagine he's jonesing bad and is caught in a loop. He must be furious right now.

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:07 - Jan 9 with 1755 viewsmonytowbray

So much for the tolerant left. Both sides.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:12 - Jan 9 with 1759 viewsunstableblue

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 00:13 - Jan 9 by lowhouseblue

i'm struggling to see how twitter can have a credible policy about not tweeting lies without banning trump. it's one or the other.

In the free speech debate you could say that all content on Twitter should be allowed; or you could see other people lie on Twitter so why single out The Donald

I think they are focussing on the fact he is President of the USA... and therefore he is in a position to truly influence, and is expected to have some standards and decency

It’s like the head of the BMA tweeting - “light them up, fags are good for you, we got it wrong”

Or someone senior or influential in the USA stating ‘Covid is a hoax, it will disappear, masks are bad, please gather in large groups”...... errrr, oh, oh deary me

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:56 - Jan 9 with 1704 viewsEireannach_gorm

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:12 - Jan 9 by unstableblue

In the free speech debate you could say that all content on Twitter should be allowed; or you could see other people lie on Twitter so why single out The Donald

I think they are focussing on the fact he is President of the USA... and therefore he is in a position to truly influence, and is expected to have some standards and decency

It’s like the head of the BMA tweeting - “light them up, fags are good for you, we got it wrong”

Or someone senior or influential in the USA stating ‘Covid is a hoax, it will disappear, masks are bad, please gather in large groups”...... errrr, oh, oh deary me

Or maybe this guy.

https://news.sky.com/story/influencer-dmitriy-stuzhuk-dies-from-covid-19-after-d
Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 02:15 - Jan 9 with 1690 viewsCoastalblue

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 01:00 - Jan 9 by SpruceMoose

Nah he's too busy.

He's currently on the toilet. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, gets blocked, has a meltdown. Wipes. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, forgets he's blocked, has another meltdown. Wipes. He reaches for his phone, fires up Twitter, forgets he's blocked, has another meltdown.

I imagine he's jonesing bad and is caught in a loop. He must be furious right now.

All that anger that must be building and need an outlet, wouldn't be surprised to see a heart attack or stroke in the next few months.

Maybe somebody should have started saying no to him a long time ago?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 02:24 - Jan 9 with 1675 viewsmonytowbray

A quick reminder that this mess does not start and finish with Trump’s social media accounts. And it’s not exclusive to America.

Brexit was the exact same nonsense, and many fell for it hook, line and sinker.

https://bylinetimes.com/columns/brexit-trump-russia/

We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 2:27]

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 02:25 - Jan 9 with 1678 viewsSpruceMoose

Wow. Twitter permanently suspend Trump on 02:15 - Jan 9 by Coastalblue

All that anger that must be building and need an outlet, wouldn't be surprised to see a heart attack or stroke in the next few months.

Maybe somebody should have started saying no to him a long time ago?

Thoughts and prayers to Donnie's aorta.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024