Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ 15:45 - Jan 9 with 666 viewsIllinoisblue

I have chosen to watch Blackburn v Doncaster. I see Blackburn have switched their TV cameras to the other side of the ground so the away end is on the left of screen. Be interesting to see what our games would look like if filmed from the Cobbold.

Yes I’m bored. Oh, Doncaster have just scored. And the pitch is terrible

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:48 - Jan 9 with 644 viewsDubtractor

A few being streamed on the beeb too. As is ALWAYS the case, I've picked one that on paper could be ok but in practice is dull as dishwater - QPR vs Fulham.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:51 - Jan 9 with 632 viewsgordon

Just watched a few minutes of Stoke vs Leicester. Difficult to see what the point is of teams playing matches that no-one cares about and that they aren't even bothered about themselves.
A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:52 - Jan 9 with 620 viewsIllinoisblue

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:48 - Jan 9 by Dubtractor

A few being streamed on the beeb too. As is ALWAYS the case, I've picked one that on paper could be ok but in practice is dull as dishwater - QPR vs Fulham.

I started off with Bristol rovers v blades which wasn’t terrible. But any possible magic of the cup storylines are moot because of the lack of fans. Just a horrible reminder of what’s going on.

62 - 78 - 81

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:54 - Jan 9 with 611 viewsSwansea_Blue

Stevenage v Swansea isn’t much better, although it’s hard to tell as it’s foggy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:55 - Jan 9 with 612 viewsgordon

Just seen a reporter stood in front of the away end at Loftus Road and I'm immediately transported back in time to watching Mark Fish in an orange kit. Couldn't confidently name another Town player from that day, pretty sure we lost 2-1. Must have been Joe Royal I think, so maybe Georges Santos, Dan Harding and Owen Garvan and that lot?
A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:55 - Jan 9 with 610 viewsgainsboroughblue

I'm pretty sure I've seen footage of a game where the camera perspective was from the Portman (Cobbold) Stand. It seemed really odd to see the dug out and away fans so clearly in the North.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:57 - Jan 9 with 594 viewsgordon

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:52 - Jan 9 by Illinoisblue

I started off with Bristol rovers v blades which wasn’t terrible. But any possible magic of the cup storylines are moot because of the lack of fans. Just a horrible reminder of what’s going on.

Has taken a bit of gloss from Chorley's 'achievement', but they won't need to tell their grandkids about Derby's COVID outbreak.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 15:57]
A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:58 - Jan 9 with 586 viewsjudespiveyg

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:51 - Jan 9 by gordon

Just watched a few minutes of Stoke vs Leicester. Difficult to see what the point is of teams playing matches that no-one cares about and that they aren't even bothered about themselves.

Likewise, heck of a goal by Justin though.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Login to get fewer ads

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:58 - Jan 9 with 587 viewsgordon

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:55 - Jan 9 by gainsboroughblue

I'm pretty sure I've seen footage of a game where the camera perspective was from the Portman (Cobbold) Stand. It seemed really odd to see the dug out and away fans so clearly in the North.

I'd thought that the media and cameras bit had always been in the top of the Pioneer Stand since I started going in the late 80s.
A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 16:02 - Jan 9 with 564 viewsIllinoisblue

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:55 - Jan 9 by gainsboroughblue

Official footage or fan-shot footage? Jackson’s last minute winner v Wimbledon looked good from the Cobbold terrace

62 - 78 - 81

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 16:02 - Jan 9 with 562 viewsgainsboroughblue

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:58 - Jan 9 by gordon

I'd thought that the media and cameras bit had always been in the top of the Pioneer Stand since I started going in the late 80s.

They have. But I'm sure I've seen it from the other perspective. It may have even been an amateur camera and that was used as it was the only footage that existed. I think it was for something like a UEFA Cup tie (Bohemians or Salonika or somebody).

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 16:52 - Jan 9 with 428 viewsGarv

A slew of FA Cup games being streamed on ESPN+ on 15:55 - Jan 9 by gordon

Just seen a reporter stood in front of the away end at Loftus Road and I'm immediately transported back in time to watching Mark Fish in an orange kit. Couldn't confidently name another Town player from that day, pretty sure we lost 2-1. Must have been Joe Royal I think, so maybe Georges Santos, Dan Harding and Owen Garvan and that lot?

Harding came later I think, 2005/06 I'd guess.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024