Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) 17:59 - Jan 9 with 402 viewsDubtractor

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 9 with 393 viewsChrisd

Just too easy for him to get past Ward. That was poor from an experienced defender.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:00 - Jan 9 with 388 viewsBluefish

I doubt Paul Caddis has skinned a player for at least 10 years, possible he never has......until then
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 18:00]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 9 with 365 viewsgordon

Ward's looked awful whenever I've seen him. That Swindon right-back looks about 45.
The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:05 - Jan 9 with 326 views26_Paz

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 9 by gordon

Ward's looked awful whenever I've seen him. That Swindon right-back looks about 45.

That’s what I thought ... just googled him ... he’s only 32, must have had a tough paper round!

The Paz Man

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:22 - Jan 9 with 285 viewsblueball1

The way that Ward was just skinned by their OAP right back...... (n/t) on 18:01 - Jan 9 by gordon

I agree, don’t get the people who say he’s good. He plays like a Sunday league player. Kicks the ball long and crosses the ball when no one is in the box
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024