Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a strike that was!! (n/t) 18:58 - Jan 9 with 539 viewsChrisd

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 9 with 525 viewsScuzzer

Flipping Dozzell....you're a midfielder closecthe man down you twit!

Established 1968

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 9 with 507 viewsm14_blue

Ridiculous goal.
What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 9 with 505 viewsStokieBlue

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 18:59 - Jan 9 by Scuzzer

Flipping Dozzell....you're a midfielder closecthe man down you twit!

You moaned about Dozzell earlier as well.

Not entirely sure he should be the vector of your moaning, that was a fabulous strike. Yes he had too much room but usually it wouldn't result in a goal. Not even sure it was his man, he turned in from the wing - not sure Dozzell can sprint across that quickly.

SB
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 19:00]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 9 with 440 viewshatch

Can’t complain. Great goal and no one really at fault. Big ask now.
What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 9 with 385 viewsbluefunk

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 9 by StokieBlue

Not entirely sure he should be the vector of your moaning, that was a fabulous strike. Yes he had too much room but usually it wouldn't result in a goal. Not even sure it was his man, he turned in from the wing - not sure Dozzell can sprint across that quickly.

SB

Sorry Dozzell was at fault there, he gave the man time to take a touch and set himself, made no attempt to rush him, while he couldn’t have forecast the goal that has been typical of Dozzell when he isn’t on his game
What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 9 with 368 viewsScuzzer

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:00 - Jan 9 by StokieBlue

SB

Yeah you're right that he cant sprint that quickly...thats the problem.

Established 1968

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:04 - Jan 9 with 342 viewsStokieBlue

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:03 - Jan 9 by bluefunk

Sorry Dozzell was at fault there, he gave the man time to take a touch and set himself, made no attempt to rush him, while he couldn’t have forecast the goal that has been typical of Dozzell when he isn’t on his game

Isn't on his game? He's been one of our better players.

I will watch it again but surely the winger should be tracked by the full back? Dozzell was coming across from the middle and had loads of ground to cover - he's not Ursain Bolt.

I will watch it again after though.

SB

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 9 with 297 viewsbluefunk

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:04 - Jan 9 by StokieBlue

Isn't on his game? He's been one of our better players.

I will watch it again but surely the winger should be tracked by the full back? Dozzell was coming across from the middle and had loads of ground to cover - he's not Ursain Bolt.

I will watch it again after though.

SB

I may be being harsh but really not impressed with AD’s general contribution today. He’s fine with “Hollywood” passes but lightweight in the tackle, too slow to move the ball and too easily bypassed. by the opposition on the counter.We need him to take the game by the scruff of the neck, he doesn’t show any sign of doing that
Login to get fewer ads

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:12 - Jan 9 with 272 viewsStokieBlue

What a strike that was!! (n/t) on 19:09 - Jan 9 by bluefunk

I may be being harsh but really not impressed with AD’s general contribution today. He’s fine with “Hollywood” passes but lightweight in the tackle, too slow to move the ball and too easily bypassed. by the opposition on the counter.We need him to take the game by the scruff of the neck, he doesn’t show any sign of doing that

Guess we can disagree.

Your "Hollywood" pass was one of our best chances, you should talking about Judge missing it rather than the passes. He keeps things ticking over which nobody else does, it's a hoof if he's not there.

You seem to be expecting him to be a 30m player playing for Ipswich.

SB

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024