Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) 19:28 - Jan 9 with 907 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:41 - Jan 9 with 864 viewsPinewoodblue

Paul Cook is in the studio, either that or been teleported to Sunderland.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:45 - Jan 9 with 806 viewsKeno

he more likely to appoint Norman Cook

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 9 with 763 viewsgainsboroughblue

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:45 - Jan 9 by Keno

I'd have him right here, right now if it meant getting rid of Lambert.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:53 - Jan 9 with 703 viewsKeno

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:47 - Jan 9 by gainsboroughblue

I'd have him right here, right now if it meant getting rid of Lambert.

I do love it when you beat the defender and lay the ball into the path on the striker for a tap in

if only we could do it in the pitch

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:54 - Jan 9 with 669 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:56 - Jan 9 with 631 viewsWicklowBlue

Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 19:45 - Jan 9 by Keno

Even Norman Wisdom would get a tune out of this squad!
Can anyone see if Evans has gone to have a word with Paul Cook yet? (n/t) on 20:07 - Jan 9 with 558 viewsTrequartista

Not proven at League One level, although he Beats International teams.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024