Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? 19:58 - Jan 9 with 4112 viewscbower

He is spot on for me. Anyone find fault with what he says?

bluescouser

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 3713 viewsBluefish

What did he say?

Did he ask why the fan base didn't pay more attention to bluefish?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 3726 viewsbluefunk

Could summarise his points pkease
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:00 - Jan 9 with 3679 viewsScuzzer

Not having heard what he said...would you like to enlighten us.

Established 1968

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 3618 viewsgordon

I certainly couldn't find any faults at all. Didn't hear a word of what he said though.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:03 - Jan 9 with 3549 viewscbower

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:00 - Jan 9 by Scuzzer

Not having heard what he said...would you like to enlighten us.

That our problems are clear. We don't create enough and it is not just a question of personel but the formation we are persisting with just isn't working. Two up top please in essence.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 20:04]

bluescouser

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:03 - Jan 9 with 3523 viewsmonty_radio

That we carry no threat with one up top

That we need to play through the middle sometimes rather than rely on the lofted ball to the wing

That Jackson doesn't defend, but that's because he should be playing in a two

That we're not very good

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 3404 viewsWicklowBlue

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:03 - Jan 9 by monty_radio

That we need to play through the middle sometimes rather than rely on the lofted ball to the wing

That we're not very good

Can't disagree with any of that in fairness. There is a lot to be fixed and have zero confidence in this management team to do that, and from what I saw tonight neither do the players!
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:08 - Jan 9 with 3317 viewsBluespeed225

Mills is bleeding inside watching this, has been for a lot time. People bang on about his voice, but no one has been more accurate in what’s going on, on and off the pitch at PR. Him and Jarrold, himself a Blue but no commentator, were almost taking the pee when the ball went across the back, to Dozzell, then back and across the back again,
Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:15 - Jan 9 with 3160 viewslazyblue

He is always spot on with his assessment of tactics/games.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:17 - Jan 9 with 3104 viewsIpswichKnight

That we're not very good

It’s bang on for me.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:19 - Jan 9 with 3052 viewsreusersfreekicks

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:15 - Jan 9 by lazyblue

He is always spot on with his assessment of tactics/games.

Really? I don't find him to be that knowledgeable - pretty basic stuff.
Today it was clear that the wide players of the front 3 are miles to far from the centre forward. Tbf bluefish has said that for a while and on this occasion he is right
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:20 - Jan 9 with 3001 viewsjeera

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:08 - Jan 9 by Bluespeed225

Mills is bleeding inside watching this, has been for a lot time. People bang on about his voice, but no one has been more accurate in what’s going on, on and off the pitch at PR. Him and Jarrold, himself a Blue but no commentator, were almost taking the pee when the ball went across the back, to Dozzell, then back and across the back again,

He was clearly disappointed when he said how he was hoping the enforced break might do us a few favours, but how it was all just the same as before.

Nothing had changed a bit.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:24 - Jan 9 with 2917 viewsDurovigutum

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:19 - Jan 9 by reusersfreekicks

Today it was clear that the wide players of the front 3 are miles to far from the centre forward. Tbf bluefish has said that for a while and on this occasion he is right

The summary only needs to be basic as the problems are foundational, something that seems lost on the manager.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:26 - Jan 9 with 2895 viewsSeablu

That we're not very good

It’s that lofted looping ball out to the wing that drives me absolutely potty.
It’s a nothing ball.
Which sums up what we play.
Nothingball.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 20:27]
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:30 - Jan 9 with 2843 viewsKropotkin123

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:03 - Jan 9 by cbower

That our problems are clear. We don't create enough and it is not just a question of personel but the formation we are persisting with just isn't working. Two up top please in essence.

Yes, I disagree.

- Can Lambert coach players to be greater than the sum of their parts? Evidence suggests not.
- Can Lambert inspire the players to give every ounce of effort? Again, evidence suggests not.
- Does Lambert have the tactical skill to change a game? Again, evidence suggests not.

Add to that his way of integrating the youngsters does not sit right with me, nor does his treatment of the local media.

Sure, formation is a problem, as is what players in what position. But it isn't the only problem.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:33 - Jan 9 with 2794 viewsArnieM

Yes it might be pretty basic stuff, but that’s what this prat of a manager, Lambert doesn’t have a grasp of, is it ! THE BASICS .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:40 - Jan 9 with 2669 viewsdaisyisabaddog

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:03 - Jan 9 by cbower

That's why he's on the radio. Two up front these days means you get over run in midfield
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:45 - Jan 9 with 2575 viewsBlue_Order

I will always agree with Mick Mills, and everybody else should too.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:47 - Jan 9 with 2544 viewsTractorJed

That’s the point though, it’s basic stuff. A manger and coaching team that can’t see it.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:48 - Jan 9 with 2508 viewsTractorJed

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:40 - Jan 9 by daisyisabaddog

That's why he's on the radio. Two up front these days means you get over run in midfield

No it doesn’t. Not in this league, it’s mechanical and slow.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2021 20:52]
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:07 - Jan 9 with 2363 viewsSeablu

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:40 - Jan 9 by daisyisabaddog

One up front is fine if you’re a tactically astute top division manager.
Lambert isn’t, however much he might think he is.
Two up front in League 1 isn’t going to overrun your midfield.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:11 - Jan 9 with 2332 viewslazyblue

Yes, he has years of experience and every week he picks up quickly on what’s going wrong and it’s not just the basics of the so called three players upfront it’s much more than that.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:19 - Jan 9 with 2261 viewsstiff_talking

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:11 - Jan 9 by lazyblue

Yes, he has years of experience and every week he picks up quickly on what’s going wrong and it’s not just the basics of the so called three players upfront it’s much more than that.

Mick is basically saying the tactics are wrong.
Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:26 - Jan 9 with 2189 viewsjaykay

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 20:30 - Jan 9 by Kropotkin123

Yes, I disagree.

- Can Lambert coach players to be greater than the sum of their parts? Evidence suggests not.
- Can Lambert inspire the players to give every ounce of effort? Again, evidence suggests not.
- Does Lambert have the tactical skill to change a game? Again, evidence suggests not.

Add to that his way of integrating the youngsters does not sit right with me, nor does his treatment of the local media.

Sure, formation is a problem, as is what players in what position. But it isn't the only problem.

what you look in a manager is to improve the players you have. every manger since sir alf has improved certain players in their squads. the list is endless with sir bob and george did in bucket loads. even mick for all his faults could improve a player.
i can't think of one player who lambert has improved

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Does anyone disagree with Mick Mills? on 21:32 - Jan 9 with 2146 viewsNthsuffolkblue

The fault I can find with him generally is that he talks as if he could do the job when all evidence points to the contrary. However, he does often pick up on a lot of what is clearly wrong.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024