Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is he gone yet? 08:25 - Jan 10 with 2092 viewsitfc_bucks

Home defeat to the team in 22nd?

GTFO
Is he gone yet? on 08:28 - Jan 10 with 2079 viewsitfcjoe

23rd....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Is he gone yet? on 08:40 - Jan 10 with 2037 viewstextbackup

Is he gone yet? on 08:28 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

23rd....

For all of MEs backing a month ago, he can’t surely survive much longer, can he?!

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is he gone yet? on 08:40 - Jan 10 with 2038 viewsMattinLondon

Is he gone yet? on 08:28 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

23rd....

Joe, please tell me you’ve heard that PL will be sacked this morning.....isn’t going to happen is it?
Is he gone yet? on 08:42 - Jan 10 with 2026 viewstextbackup

Is he gone yet? on 08:40 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

Joe, please tell me you’ve heard that PL will be sacked this morning.....isn’t going to happen is it?

I just want Joe to say it’s happening, even if it isn’t, just to help the situation feel better, even if it’s not

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is he gone yet? on 08:42 - Jan 10 with 2028 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is he gone yet? on 08:40 - Jan 10 by MattinLondon

I honestly cannot think of another club in the country that he would have survived at by now.

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is he gone yet? on 08:45 - Jan 10 with 2014 viewsurbanblue

Is he gone yet? on 08:42 - Jan 10 by gainsboroughblue

I honestly cannot think of another club in the country that he would have survived at by now.

Absolutely pathetic state of affairs.

I have been wondering if any other manager in history has ever kept his job so long with such an appalling record?

Anyone know?
Is he gone yet? on 08:48 - Jan 10 with 1976 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is he gone yet? on 08:45 - Jan 10 by urbanblue

I have been wondering if any other manager in history has ever kept his job so long with such an appalling record?

Anyone know?

He was more than likely one of ours.

Is he gone yet? on 08:49 - Jan 10 with 1976 viewsitfcjoe

Is he gone yet? on 08:40 - Jan 10 by textbackup

For all of MEs backing a month ago, he can’t surely survive much longer, can he?!

Who knows? They’ve leaned so heavily into this injury crisis that it seems to be buying Lambert unlimited time.

Bottom of the league Burton next week, so should be another easy win - won’t be

Login to get fewer ads

Is he gone yet? on 08:50 - Jan 10 with 1957 viewsitfcjoe

Is he gone yet? on 08:45 - Jan 10 by urbanblue

Anyone know?

At the moment this is his 3rd season of total failure, most managers with lots of credit in the bank wouldn’t survive that - let alone one when that is the entirety of his reign

Is he gone yet? on 09:11 - Jan 10 with 1869 viewsurbanblue

Is he gone yet? on 08:50 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

At the moment this is his 3rd season of total failure, most managers with lots of credit in the bank wouldn’t survive that - let alone one when that is the entirety of his reign

... and with a similar record at his previous two clubs!
Is he gone yet? on 09:12 - Jan 10 with 1864 viewsAce_High1

Is he gone yet? on 08:50 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

Money Joe, Evans gave him a bumper contract.

He will not pay out to sack Lambert and all his coaching staff with this much time remaining on the deal. We are stuck as we are for at least another 18-24 months.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 9:12]
Is he gone yet? on 09:17 - Jan 10 with 1839 viewsgordon

By the way, just so I understand the worst case scenario, when would the five year deal expire? Is it three more full seasons after this one?

So in the summer of 2024 we could be looking for a manager to bring us out of the Conference National?
Is he gone yet? on 09:19 - Jan 10 with 1836 viewsurbanblue

Is he gone yet? on 09:12 - Jan 10 by Ace_High1

He will not pay out to sack Lambert and all his coaching staff with this much time remaining on the deal. We are stuck as we are for at least another 18-24 months.

I know a number of us think the 'get out' would be not making the play offs, but surely there must be some way out before it gets to that, still leaving a chance for us to get there.

Evans is a successful millionaire. He can't have been that stupid with the contract surely?

Oh!
Is he gone yet? on 09:21 - Jan 10 with 1819 viewsGuthrum

Is he gone yet? on 09:12 - Jan 10 by Ace_High1

I can see why a generous new contract might have been negotiated early last season, when we were flying high in the division. But why on earth go as long as five years? Three ought to have been enough.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is he gone yet? on 09:21 - Jan 10 with 1819 viewsgordon

Is he gone yet? on 09:19 - Jan 10 by urbanblue

I know a number of us think the 'get out' would be not making the play offs, but surely there must be some way out before it gets to that, still leaving a chance for us to get there.

Evans is a successful millionaire. He can't have been that stupid with the contract surely?

Oh!

He's got pretty much every important decision wrong at ITFC over 14 years, I think we have to just assume that being a successful millionaire doesn't mean you'll be a successful football club owner.
Is he gone yet? on 09:25 - Jan 10 with 1800 viewsGuthrum

Is he gone yet? on 09:21 - Jan 10 by gordon

He's got pretty much every important decision wrong at ITFC over 14 years, I think we have to just assume that being a successful millionaire doesn't mean you'll be a successful football club owner.

He's not alone in that. Plenty of successful businessmen have come a cropper trying to run football clubs.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is he gone yet? on 09:29 - Jan 10 with 1751 viewsurbanblue

Is he gone yet? on 09:25 - Jan 10 by Guthrum

He's not alone in that. Plenty of successful businessmen have come a cropper trying to run football clubs.

Of course the person running his Corporate Marketing Events may be fecking useless as well.
Is he gone yet? on 09:31 - Jan 10 with 1718 viewsMonkeyAlan

Is he gone yet? on 08:49 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

Who knows? They’ve leaned so heavily into this injury crisis that it seems to be buying Lambert unlimited time.

Bottom of the league Burton next week, so should be another easy win - won’t be

Trouble is we will be using the injury card this time next year and still be getting told we will be great when everyone is fit!
Is he gone yet? on 12:53 - Jan 10 with 1558 viewsgainsboroughblue

Is he gone yet? on 09:17 - Jan 10 by gordon

By the way, just so I understand the worst case scenario, when would the five year deal expire? Is it three more full seasons after this one?

So in the summer of 2024 we could be looking for a manager to bring us out of the Conference National?

Worst case scenario is him being offered an extended deal on the back of two consecutive last minute wins at home against ten man Rochdale and Northampton.

Is he gone yet? on 12:59 - Jan 10 with 1534 viewsWickets

Is he gone yet? on 08:42 - Jan 10 by textbackup

I just want Joe to say it’s happening, even if it isn’t, just to help the situation feel better, even if it’s not

I'm with you on this one .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024