Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andre dozzell 09:29 - Jan 10 with 3261 viewsfergalsharkey

I think he gets his ability from his mother.
His passing is possibly the worst I've ever seen
I don't get the hype.
We really are piss poor in every dept, its almost surreal to watch.
One positive is it tool downes over 5 minutes to get booked which is an improvement.
Embarrassing doesn't do it justice.

Poll: Cook out?

Andre dozzell on 21:20 - Jan 10 with 286 viewsSpruceMoose

Lol you must have been really bored to start this thread. Got plenty of bites though!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Andre dozzell on 21:21 - Jan 10 with 280 viewsSpruceMoose

Andre dozzell on 09:34 - Jan 10 by MonkeyAlan

He ain't all that. Let's be honest. Has to be one of the most over rated players at the club. That might be due to the fact that the rest are utter to$$ though.

He's a good egg really. He's no Monkey Alan that's for sure.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Andre dozzell on 21:59 - Jan 10 with 237 viewslazyblue

The lad is a class above the rest of the team (apart from Bishop)and should be playing further up the field to hurt teams more. He may have misplaced a couple yesterday but he is far too good for us.
Andre dozzell on 22:05 - Jan 10 with 231 viewsTieDyedIn95

Andre dozzell on 09:31 - Jan 10 by tractorboy1978

The most clueless post I've ever seen on here. And that is some accolade.

Anyone who points out our youth products aren't that great always gets slated, but the standard doesn't lie. Only two Ipswich youth products currently play in the top flight, Clarke, who's on the books but doesn't play and Pope who we said wasn't good enough.

That says it all about our youth system.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Andre dozzell on 22:10 - Jan 10 with 222 viewsRedX

He hadn’t a great game yesterday, but if he had a strong midfield around him to protect him, he would dictate every game he plays. He’s a very talented lad and like most of our players is probably low on confidence right now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024