Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here 11:22 - Jan 10 with 3699 viewsWoolfenthen

Relegation with a whimper, pathetic 11th place finish last season worst for 60 odd years, slipping away again this season

I'd struggle to give him above a 3, and that's solely on his PR work in his first season for which he has now all but destroyed. Struggle to see any real positives from his time here.
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:24 - Jan 10 with 2275 viewsyesjohn99

Zero. Relegated, a terrible league 1 season (would have been worse if season not abandoned) and now has alienated supporters with ST’s being chucked in left right and centre.

Lambert out.
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:34 - Jan 10 with 2226 viewsKeno

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:24 - Jan 10 by yesjohn99

Zero. Relegated, a terrible league 1 season (would have been worse if season not abandoned) and now has alienated supporters with ST’s being chucked in left right and centre.

Lambert out.

I think Zero is being overall generous

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:35 - Jan 10 with 2216 viewsBluefish

Most agreed he was a 7 not many games ago......

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:48 - Jan 10 with 2190 viewsIllinoisblue

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:35 - Jan 10 by Bluefish

Most agreed he was a 7 not many games ago......

Stop talking nonsense

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:52 - Jan 10 with 2173 viewsBluefish

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:48 - Jan 10 by Illinoisblue

Stop talking nonsense

Revisionism eh?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:54 - Jan 10 with 2169 viewsIllinoisblue

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:52 - Jan 10 by Bluefish

Revisionism eh?

“Most agreed” lol.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:55 - Jan 10 with 2159 viewsHerbivore

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:52 - Jan 10 by Bluefish

Revisionism eh?

I think the revisionism is coming from you on this one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:13 - Jan 10 with 2125 viewsBluefish

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 11:55 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

I think the revisionism is coming from you on this one.

You do know that you can look back at posts?

Login to get fewer ads

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:18 - Jan 10 with 2103 viewsbrogansnose

I struggle to see anything redeeming from his time as manager here.

It's a zero from Brogan.
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:20 - Jan 10 with 2088 viewsitfcjoe

Probably a 2.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:21 - Jan 10 with 2082 viewsbournemouthblue

I'd go for 3, I don't think his transfer activity has been that bad and he is developing youth players who could grow together into something greater but in terms of selection and tactics, he is way off

If he left, I think a competent manager should be able to forge something

I think a lot of the problems for Lambert are behind the scenes, we seem to get the same problems again and again with different managers. It can't all be down to the management

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:22 - Jan 10 with 2078 viewsSwailsey

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:24 - Jan 10 with 2065 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:35 - Jan 10 with 2041 viewsPJH

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:18 - Jan 10 by brogansnose

I struggle to see anything redeeming from his time as manager here.

It's a zero from Brogan.

Can I give him 0.5 because he paid for my coach trip to Blackburn (and back)?
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:37 - Jan 10 with 2019 viewsHerbivore

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:13 - Jan 10 by Bluefish

You do know that you can look back at posts?

Yes. If you could show me some evidence that most people thought he was a 7 not many games ago I'd be interested to see it.

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:39 - Jan 10 with 2015 viewsfooters

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:35 - Jan 10 by PJH

That's generous of you!

I'll give him a one, mainly for entertainment value.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:43 - Jan 10 with 1993 viewsHerbivore

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:22 - Jan 10 by Swailsey

This, purely because a few of his signings have been alright and if we sack him he's leaving a squad that should be good enough to get promoted. It's a very grudging 1 out of 10 though.

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:46 - Jan 10 with 1989 viewsbrogansnose

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:35 - Jan 10 by PJH

Was this coach trip money based on the fact that something had gone awfully wrong in a game just before ? If so then no PJ.

For my own part, I never even got a pint in the fanzone!
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:57 - Jan 10 with 1973 viewswaveneyblue

He did initially improve PR
He got old players involved
He had a scrap at Norwich

Appreciate its a generous 3
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 1945 viewsjayessess

0. He is the worst manager in Ipswich Town's entire history and it isn't even close.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 13:35 - Jan 10 with 1913 viewsPJH

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:46 - Jan 10 by brogansnose

Was this coach trip money based on the fact that something had gone awfully wrong in a game just before ? If so then no PJ.

For my own part, I never even got a pint in the fanzone!

Not sure what sparked him doing it, we actually won the week before for only our second win under him.

I have had a couple of free pints, one at a ST thingy in Fanzone and one at a Shareholders meeting but neither of them paid for by PL.
What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 13:39 - Jan 10 with 1909 viewsGuthrum

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:57 - Jan 10 by waveneyblue

He did initially improve PR
He got old players involved
He had a scrap at Norwich

Appreciate its a generous 3

Same reasons, but I'd only make it a 2 at best - those things have had little, if any, impact on the pitch.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 13:56 - Jan 10 with 1884 viewswkj

3/10 - And those 3 marks were for his initial gusto and signing KYV. Tactically 0. Treatment of Phil 0. Results 0. I literally can not praise him for anything football related.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 14:01 - Jan 10 with 1866 viewsBluefish

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 12:37 - Jan 10 by Herbivore

Yes. If you could show me some evidence that most people thought he was a 7 not many games ago I'd be interested to see it.

So a post where the op says he shouldn't be 7/10 if it has 6 or 7 replies that all say it is a fair score. Would that count as a majority? We are talking end of November so not long ago considering we haven't played for 25 days

There was also more than 1 thread on it

What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his tenure here on 14:11 - Jan 10 with 1857 viewsconnorscontract

"What mark out of 10 would you give Lambert for his twonure here"

Corrected the Title for you there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024