Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After Match on SKY 13:04 - Jan 10 with 1542 viewsWickets

Woofie and Scott Twine where seen chatting behind their hands on camera and making sure they could no be heard . I just wonder what they were saying ?
After Match on SKY on 13:08 - Jan 10 with 1480 viewsSE1blue

“Oi Twiney, let’s talk behind our hands, it makes people curious about what we’re saying”

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

After Match on SKY on 15:55 - Jan 10 with 1138 viewspeterleeblue

Or we are professional elite sports people who are more fortunate than virtually everyone else and as such whatever we say is far too important for the the general plebs to understand or be party to.
After Match on SKY on 15:58 - Jan 10 with 1112 views44_not_out

Wolfie: I had garlic for lunch and I think my breath smells

Scott: yeah, mine is not smelling great either
After Match on SKY on 16:01 - Jan 10 with 1088 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

After Match on SKY on 16:12 - Jan 10 with 1025 viewsmonty_radio

Twine has been in and around Swindon on loan or back home since 2016. Since Wolfie was on loan there, and they are the same sort of age, just possibly they might be friends??

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

After Match on SKY on 16:44 - Jan 10 with 924 viewsWickets

After Match on SKY on 16:12 - Jan 10 by monty_radio

Twine has been in and around Swindon on loan or back home since 2016. Since Wolfie was on loan there, and they are the same sort of age, just possibly they might be friends??

Yer we all know that but what the fook did they say !
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 16:45]
After Match on SKY on 16:47 - Jan 10 with 895 viewsgordon

People always get worked up about this sort of thing, but it's sensible for pro-footballers to have these chats - 'is that Lambo really as much of a tw*t as he sounds, Woolfie?' - 'yes he is Twinie, he's a complete tw*t. Never sign for a Lambo team.'
After Match on SKY on 16:50 - Jan 10 with 880 viewswkj

After Match on SKY on 16:47 - Jan 10 by gordon

People always get worked up about this sort of thing, but it's sensible for pro-footballers to have these chats - 'is that Lambo really as much of a tw*t as he sounds, Woolfie?' - 'yes he is Twinie, he's a complete tw*t. Never sign for a Lambo team.'

I tell you what, if I see my Sainsbury's driver talking to anyone from Tescos I will go up the wall. Disgraceful

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

After Match on SKY on 16:51 - Jan 10 with 876 viewsWickets

After Match on SKY on 16:47 - Jan 10 by gordon

Now that's much more like it, although i'm not getting worked up about it much!
After Match on SKY on 16:53 - Jan 10 with 865 viewsWickets

After Match on SKY on 16:50 - Jan 10 by wkj

I tell you what, if I see my Sainsbury's driver talking to anyone from Tescos I will go up the wall. Disgraceful

You have a Sainsburys driver Wow !
After Match on SKY on 17:08 - Jan 10 with 787 viewsgordon

After Match on SKY on 16:51 - Jan 10 by Wickets

Now that's much more like it, although i'm not getting worked up about it much!

Fair play, I'm really replying to those other posts that turn up after each limp home defeat outraged at our players having a friendly chat with other human beings, instead of storming straight off the pitch in a sulk.

The idea that you need to be a bit of a tw*t to be good at football, or that for the last few years we haven't had enough nasty players or whatever and that's why the club is sinking without a trace is a very Roy Keane / Paul Hurst / Paul Lambert way of looking at things.

We hire sh*t managers. That's why we're sh*t.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 17:08]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024