Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“They (Ipswich) are a hard team to break down, they’re a solid outfit". 15:46 - Jan 10 with 516 viewsbournemouthblue

No we aren't John Sheridan but either way, fair play for absolutely schooling us

Okay, Swindon's second and third goals don't go in very often or shouldn't do but they deserved that win, whatever way we want to dress it up

If they could defend, they'd be a competitive side at this level

I liked the look of their left back and the lad who scored the cross for number three

I wasn't looking for Twine but he isn't going to be at Swindon very long if he can do that?

Who was the lad that SkySports were lauding, the guy who seemed to be hounding our players all the time?
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 15:47]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

“They (Ipswich) are a hard team to break down, they’re a solid outfit". on 17:32 - Jan 10 with 429 viewsgainsboroughblue

Patted on the head by the manager of a team who were in League Two last season. What a time to be a Town fan.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

“They (Ipswich) are a hard team to break down, they’re a solid outfit". on 17:40 - Jan 10 with 405 viewsMach_foreignBlue

I thought Jaiyesimi the Norwich reject was that player whom Sky Sports were lauding.

He won't be facing that shower of defence week in week out as he did yesterday.
“They (Ipswich) are a hard team to break down, they’re a solid outfit". on 18:23 - Jan 10 with 365 viewsbournemouthblue

“They (Ipswich) are a hard team to break down, they’re a solid outfit". on 17:40 - Jan 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

I thought Jaiyesimi the Norwich reject was that player whom Sky Sports were lauding.

He won't be facing that shower of defence week in week out as he did yesterday.

This is true

Ward has been good this season but both him and Chambo were outflanked yesterday

Chambo has actually had a pretty good season but perhaps that shows how poor a level this is?

Chambo was getting roasted like this, most weeks in the Championship when at right back?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024