Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your manager did not do his homework 16:07 - Jan 10 with 1461 viewsknighten

Hi guys the second goal from Twine was the game changer.The kid is gifted at that sort of range and scores like that for fun.Your manager should have known that because Twine will always have a pop from that range.Check out Youtube twine scores against Coventry and see the goal he scored in pre season.He is on a par with Ronaldo from that range I promise you.
Your manager did not do his homework on 16:13 - Jan 10 with 1386 viewsjayessess

he never does

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:13 - Jan 10 with 1388 viewsDecageBruce

Unfortunately you are correct. I live in swindon and watched the game, via video call, with my FiL who is Swindon season ticket holder. He called it within 5 mins of the game that he would score/go close because we weren’t picking up his runs but also ‘they love to find him in space about 20 yards out co the boy can finish from that distance’.

In fairness he did say about 3 mins before the goal that Twine hasn’t done anything and they should swap with Grant as Ipswich we’re starting to grow into the game so he’s not all right
Your manager did not do his homework on 16:15 - Jan 10 with 1362 viewsfooters

Our manager is sh1t, full stop.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:16 - Jan 10 with 1360 viewsBlueBadger

You lot aren't special, he sets us up to play like that against everyone.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:18 - Jan 10 with 1337 viewsnoggin

Perhaps you could mail this to Marcus Evans.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:22 - Jan 10 with 1288 viewseireblue

We know.

Look, we have a manager that is quite good at buying pints and talking with ex-players near cameras, he has had a few tips from the owner on tactics and formations, so he has quite a full plate already without having to start with all that preparation and homework nonsense.

You maybe from one of those clubs that does that “trying to win games” thing, we have an owner executing a strategy! It has 5 points!

Yea bet you’re jealous now.

Sigh.....
Your manager did not do his homework on 16:22 - Jan 10 with 1288 viewsFtnfwest

Wasn’t really a game changer, you lot were better before then. Will be touch and go whether we finish above you or not.
Your manager did not do his homework on 16:24 - Jan 10 with 1270 viewsVic

Woolfie said they knew all about it, had watched videos - so actually they were prepared. They just didn’t do what they knew what they should do on the pitch. That’s not the managers fault.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:26 - Jan 10 with 1257 viewsLankHenners

We could come up against a team with an 8 ft striker who's scored 20 headed goals and there'd be no instruction to mark him closely. He has no interest in managing this team, the team has no interest in playing for him and unfortunately the owner has no interest in sacking him.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:43 - Jan 10 with 1150 viewsWickets

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:24 - Jan 10 by Vic

Woolfie said they knew all about it, had watched videos - so actually they were prepared. They just didn’t do what they knew what they should do on the pitch. That’s not the managers fault.

Not sure your right Bud if his players are not up for it the buck must stop with the manager. As things stand this club is in freefall and the manager is unable to change that . For me the whole club from the owner down to the players we are just bumbling along . One decent game here and there then a half hearted dont bother to turn up performance !
Your manager did not do his homework on 16:49 - Jan 10 with 1105 viewswkj

Can you email this to Marcus Evans please, he wont listen to us.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:49 - Jan 10 with 1109 viewsBlueBadger

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:24 - Jan 10 by Vic

Making sure that the players know what they're doing on the pitch is 100% the manager's job.
If he's not doing that then why is he in a job?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:29 - Jan 10 with 985 viewsIllinoisblue

Thank you Sherlock from Swindon

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:33 - Jan 10 with 958 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:35 - Jan 10 with 949 viewsBryanPlug

Your manager did not do his homework on 16:49 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

Making sure that the players know what they're doing on the pitch is 100% the manager's job.
If he's not doing that then why is he in a job?

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:47 - Jan 10 with 887 viewsMrTown

We don’t currently have a manager. We have a ringmaster.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 865 viewsBlueBadger

Your manager did not do his homework on 17:47 - Jan 10 by MrTown

We don’t currently have a manager. We have a ringmaster.

You appear to have spelt the word 'piece' with an 'm'.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024