Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) 16:31 - Jan 10 with 1034 viewsnoggin

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 16:36 - Jan 10 with 1009 viewsBlueBadger

I genuinely have no interest in whatever self-aggrandising nonsense he comes out with now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 16:48 - Jan 10 with 962 viewsmadmouse1959

I,ll speak for Lamberts silence.

The first goal conceded our right back went missing.
The second goal was a wonder goal but why was he allowed to take a 5 yard pass in acres of space with no one near enough to challenge him.
The third goal was again created from the flank.

What does that tell you ?

shampoo dave

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 16:59 - Jan 10 with 928 viewspistonbroke

In fairness to lambert on this one , it’s common knowledge that he has been hit hard by Covid , while he is crap as a manager this one has to go down to Taylor as lambert has been in no state to train , coach or give tactics to this game
Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 10 with 909 viewsPlums

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 16:59 - Jan 10 by pistonbroke

In fairness to lambert on this one , it’s common knowledge that he has been hit hard by Covid , while he is crap as a manager this one has to go down to Taylor as lambert has been in no state to train , coach or give tactics to this game

Other than being constantly on the radio to the bench in the second half.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 17:12 - Jan 10 with 878 viewsMrTown

“Has my wages gone into my account yet Marcus?”

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 18:10 - Jan 10 with 793 viewsStenvict

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 16:59 - Jan 10 by pistonbroke

Was it a completely new formation yesterday with new tactics that we haven't been training with since August?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 18:30 - Jan 10 with 738 viewsbilllm

Even though we all clearly speaking to the bench, wasn't my fault I wasn't there was Taylor's fault,
Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 19:49 - Jan 10 with 653 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 19:54 - Jan 10 with 635 viewsChurchman

Has PL actually said anything after yesterday's game? (n/t) on 17:03 - Jan 10 by Plums

Other than being constantly on the radio to the bench in the second half.

Probably ordering his Domino’s pizza.

I don’t buy the COVID excuse. He’s either doing the job for which he’s handsomely paid or he’s not.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024