Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? 18:49 - Jan 10 with 3715 viewsSaxonblue74

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow?

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:09 - Jan 10 with 2978 viewsBlueBadger

Point of order: there's nothing to forgive Mick for.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:15 - Jan 10 with 2953 viewsjudespiveyg

oh man I didn't realise Lambert and McCarthy were the only two options of manager.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:33 - Jan 10 with 2904 viewsScuzzer

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:09 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

But would he be prepared to forgive the numbskulls?

Established 1968

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:44 - Jan 10 with 2862 viewsjayessess

maybe we could try and get someone half the fanbase don't already hate?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:53 - Jan 10 with 2839 viewsBlueBadger

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:44 - Jan 10 by jayessess

maybe we could try and get someone half the fanbase don't already hate?

Someone half the fanbase hate would be an upgrade on someone that only the most deluded of the fanbase DON'T hate.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 11:14]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:54 - Jan 10 with 2829 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:54 - Jan 10 with 2832 viewsgordon

I would only have Mick back if he agreed to work alongside Lambert as co-manager, and they did all their interviews and press conferences together.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:55 - Jan 10 with 2821 viewsBryanPlug

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:54 - Jan 10 by gordon

I would only have Mick back if he agreed to work alongside Lambert as co-manager, and they did all their interviews and press conferences together.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Login to get fewer ads

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:01 - Jan 10 with 2803 viewsChurchman

No. Just because Evans doesn’t know a manager from a muppet, doesn’t justify reemploying a life draining egotist that is MM. MM was a limited, average manager made to look like Klopp, Guardiola and Ferguson rolled into one by comparison with the dregs before and after. Never go back! Apart from John Wark, of course, who was a flipping’ brilliant professional.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:13 - Jan 10 with 2762 viewsjayessess

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:53 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

Someone half the fanbase hate would be an upgrade on someone that only the most deluded of the fanbase DON'T hate.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 11:14]

Upgrade on Lambert is an incredibly low bar.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:23 - Jan 10 with 2736 viewsgordon

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:55 - Jan 10 by BryanPlug

Yes. Deputy Doig as first-term coach, and Hurst as kit-man.

Oh, and I'd bring Simon Clegg back in as 'Excellence coordinator'.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:25]
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:35 - Jan 10 with 2690 viewsBlueBadger

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:13 - Jan 10 by jayessess

Upgrade on Lambert is an incredibly low bar.

True, but Mick would be a massive upgrade on Lambert.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:39 - Jan 10 with 2679 viewsPJH

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:15 - Jan 10 by judespiveyg

oh man I didn't realise Lambert and McCarthy were the only two options of manager.

But if they were there would only be one choice for me and it would not be Lambert.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:41 - Jan 10 with 2675 viewsChurchman

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:35 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

True, but Mick would be a massive upgrade on Lambert.

So would Ploppy from Blackadder.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:43 - Jan 10 with 2670 viewsKeaneish

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 19:09 - Jan 10 by BlueBadger

Didn’t he tell you to f*ck off?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 2660 viewsjudespiveyg

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:39 - Jan 10 by PJH

But if they were there would only be one choice for me and it would not be Lambert.

well duh

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:45 - Jan 10 with 2657 viewsPJH

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:43 - Jan 10 by Keaneish

I don't think he told anyone to f*ck off that did not deserve to be told to f*ck off.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:53 - Jan 10 with 2632 viewsKeaneish

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:45 - Jan 10 by PJH

I don't think he told anyone to f*ck off that did not deserve to be told to f*ck off.

Unfortunately, looking down the camera lens at a world audience of Town fans, that didn’t translate too well.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:57 - Jan 10 with 2621 viewsPJH

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:53 - Jan 10 by Keaneish

Unfortunately, looking down the camera lens at a world audience of Town fans, that didn’t translate too well.

Anyone that was there and saw it later, if they had any sense, would know who he was telling to f off and also I would think a lot of them would have been agreeing with him.
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:58 - Jan 10 with 2618 viewsstiff_talking

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:53 - Jan 10 by Keaneish

If Mick was in charge we would go back up quickly

But then Evans wouldn’t back him financially to finish the job

Mick would have done better with a fair hand in financial support
Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:04 - Jan 10 with 2611 viewsBlueBadger

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:43 - Jan 10 by Keaneish

Not me, no. Mainly because I wasn't stupid enough to be singing songs slagging off my own team whilst playing at our local rivals.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:07 - Jan 10 with 2605 viewsBlueBadger

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:01 - Jan 10 by Churchman

No. Just because Evans doesn’t know a manager from a muppet, doesn’t justify reemploying a life draining egotist that is MM. MM was a limited, average manager made to look like Klopp, Guardiola and Ferguson rolled into one by comparison with the dregs before and after. Never go back! Apart from John Wark, of course, who was a flipping’ brilliant professional.

And what's more, The Football Is Better Now.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:12 - Jan 10 with 2575 viewsjeera

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:23 - Jan 10 by gordon

Yes. Deputy Doig as first-term coach, and Hurst as kit-man.

Oh, and I'd bring Simon Clegg back in as 'Excellence coordinator'.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2021 20:25]

And Hurst as ball boy.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:23 - Jan 10 with 2543 viewsKeaneish

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 20:57 - Jan 10 by PJH

Anyone that was there and saw it later, if they had any sense, would know who he was telling to f off and also I would think a lot of them would have been agreeing with him.

Unfortunately though all media in the aftermath picked it up as “McCarthy tells Ipswich fans to f*ck off”. Love them or loathe them, we are collective and are treated as so. A flat out denial from him afterward was insult to injury I expect.

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:27 - Jan 10 with 2532 viewsjeera

Would you take MM and TC back tomorrow? on 21:23 - Jan 10 by Keaneish

Unfortunately though all media in the aftermath picked it up as “McCarthy tells Ipswich fans to f*ck off”. Love them or loathe them, we are collective and are treated as so. A flat out denial from him afterward was insult to injury I expect.

It happens and we soon complain when managers/players don't show enough passion.

Rooney told the England fans to eff off and he was forgiven.

Fuss over nothing, it really was, and I don't understand all the energy that's gone into the hate at all.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024