Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nsialla in v Burton? 09:33 - Jan 11 with 1289 viewsWallingford_Boy

Woolfie bound to be dropped after speaking out against management!

BTW I thought McGuinness was the one bright sprak against Swindon, superb performance, especially with the absolute mess going on all around him.

RIP Sir Bobby

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:34 - Jan 11 with 1275 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I thought the same, but if he is, then its a huge indication of what a nasty little man Lambert actually is.

Also, the club site are now carrying a full transcript of what Wolfie said, so all is not well somewhere.
[Post edited 11 Jan 2021 9:35]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:39 - Jan 11 with 1244 viewsclive_baker

McGuinness is a beast, and as strong as an Ox. I think he's got the attributes, aside perhaps from an extra yard of pace, he just needs to learn to read the game a little better and make the right decisions. He's over zealous in challenging for the ball on occasion, and makes it so easy for the ref to penalise. An experienced striker like Pitman just stood there, took the contact, thanks very much I'll have the free kick.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:44 - Jan 11 with 1210 viewsWallingford_Boy

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:39 - Jan 11 by clive_baker

McGuinness is a beast, and as strong as an Ox. I think he's got the attributes, aside perhaps from an extra yard of pace, he just needs to learn to read the game a little better and make the right decisions. He's over zealous in challenging for the ball on occasion, and makes it so easy for the ref to penalise. An experienced striker like Pitman just stood there, took the contact, thanks very much I'll have the free kick.

McGuinness had him in his pocket virtually all game, can't remember him giving away any free kicks? Maybe the odd one, but he is still a kid so rather a little over keen then the other way round (CHAMBO, WARDY).

He will make it in the game I imagine, a very, very good centre back.

RIP Sir Bobby

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 1172 viewsPinewoodblue

Wonder what excuse Lambert will give if he drops Woolfie

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Nsialla in v Burton? on 10:25 - Jan 11 with 1093 viewsEireannach_gorm

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:44 - Jan 11 by Wallingford_Boy

McGuinness had him in his pocket virtually all game, can't remember him giving away any free kicks? Maybe the odd one, but he is still a kid so rather a little over keen then the other way round (CHAMBO, WARDY).

......... for Arsenal.

It shows what poor strategy the club has wen it comes to bringing on players. Our current Centre Backs are Chambers ( 35, playing as a Fulback ), Wilson ( 31), Nsiala ( 28 ) Woolfenden ( 22 ) and McGuinness ( 20 ). Ndaba ( 21 ) is going to be loaned and Baggott ( 18 ) looks to be away. Our only hope for a decent CB is going backwards and we are promotion an admittedly fine player who we will never own. My contention is that we should be playing an experienced CB with a youngster to teach him the ropes in preparation for their ultimate replacement. Instead we seem to be doing that for other teams. Most teams that get relegated take the opportunity to build for future promotion, we appear to be building for future relegation.
Nsialla in v Burton? on 11:53 - Jan 11 with 955 viewsclive_baker

Nsialla in v Burton? on 09:44 - Jan 11 by Wallingford_Boy

There were 2 occasions, one in the 2nd half when we were building momentum, he went through the back of his opponent near the dug outs which was so blatant. I really like him, he's young, and he'll continue to improve, but he's looked untidy at times, and clumsy.

I think his biggest issue is his pace, or lack of. He clearly feels much more comfortable holding a much deeper line so he doesn't get done over the top, but pace is so important in the modern game. That could be his challenge but it'll be interesting to see what he goes on to do. I would back him to have a good career in the Championship.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Nsialla in v Burton? on 12:36 - Jan 11 with 891 viewsunstableblue

But The Wolf didn't really speak out about management did he?

I wish he had.

But the reality his criticism was aimed squarely at the players not performing, or am I missing something?

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Nsialla in v Burton? on 12:41 - Jan 11 with 872 viewssouthnorfolkblue

More likely to be dropped because he’s been poor for most of the season

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Login to get fewer ads

Nsialla in v Burton? on 12:51 - Jan 11 with 839 viewsbobbyramsey

Nsialla in v Burton? on 11:53 - Jan 11 by clive_baker

There were 2 occasions, one in the 2nd half when we were building momentum, he went through the back of his opponent near the dug outs which was so blatant. I really like him, he's young, and he'll continue to improve, but he's looked untidy at times, and clumsy.

I think his biggest issue is his pace, or lack of. He clearly feels much more comfortable holding a much deeper line so he doesn't get done over the top, but pace is so important in the modern game. That could be his challenge but it'll be interesting to see what he goes on to do. I would back him to have a good career in the Championship.

......but what's the point, he won't be here next season and we'll be back to square one.
Nsialla in v Burton? on 14:37 - Jan 11 with 745 viewsWickets

Nsialla in v Burton? on 12:51 - Jan 11 by bobbyramsey

......but what's the point, he won't be here next season and we'll be back to square one.

Apart from the fact that many said that about him and Downes last season !
Nsialla in v Burton? on 14:54 - Jan 11 with 721 viewsEwan_Oozami

Nsialla in v Burton? on 12:36 - Jan 11 by unstableblue

But The Wolf didn't really speak out about management did he?

I wish he had.

But the reality his criticism was aimed squarely at the players not performing, or am I missing something?

The bit between asterisks is the key here...

"The break that we've had over Christmas has caused carnage to the fixture schedule so *there is always a chance at the next game to put it right. There's no point me saying that, though, if we're not going to do it in training*. But then I can't really say that because we do work hard in training. I'm a bit lost for words to be fair, I'm not really sure what to say. We just have to keep going and keep fighting.

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Nsialla in v Burton? on 19:49 - Jan 11 with 648 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Nsialla in v Burton? on 14:37 - Jan 11 by Wickets

Apart from the fact that many said that about him and Downes last season !

Think he was talking about McGuinness but may be wrong

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Nsialla in v Burton? on 20:35 - Jan 11 with 599 viewsArnieM

Nsialla in v Burton? on 11:53 - Jan 11 by clive_baker

In essence, he’s basically a rough diamond. Just wish he was our rough diamond!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024