Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? 14:25 - Jan 11 with 529 viewsroysboys

I don't

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:27 - Jan 11 with 521 viewsSwansea_Blue

Marcus Evans presumably?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:28 - Jan 11 with 519 viewsWD19

You are at the bleeding edge of football opinion there roysboys.

But I am with you......
Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:30 - Jan 11 with 509 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:28 - Jan 11 by WD19

You are at the bleeding edge of football opinion there roysboys.

But I am with you......

I'm a bit nervous about the 'roy' bit

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 500 viewsDeano69

I am very close to the point of not caring anymore.

It hasnt been easy being a town fan for many years, this latest spell in L1 has felt like salt being rubbed in to the wounds.

We successfully turned an 'on the verge of Premiership' Team in to an established Championship side, only to turn that in to a League 1 side. What more concerning is it feels we are now on the cycle of being an established League 1 side knowing what follows that after a few years.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:32 - Jan 11 with 497 viewsroysboys

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:30 - Jan 11 by Swansea_Blue

I'm a bit nervous about the 'roy' bit

Yeah. Misjudged my username but I'm not one to censor history.

Blog: Pig Tales - An Old Story Brought Bang Up to Date

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:35 - Jan 11 with 484 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:32 - Jan 11 by roysboys

Yeah. Misjudged my username but I'm not one to censor history.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another Roy for you. Evans does seem to fixate on a particular name, so the odds must be good if he can get over his Paul fixation.

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 01:16 - Jan 12 with 397 viewseddiespearitt03

Should change that title to " Is Evans the man for the job".

It all comes back to the silent and distant owner who has destroyed practically everything good about this club. There is no sign of an end to this miserable decline.
Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 01:41 - Jan 12 with 383 viewsBryanPlug

Is there anyone out there who still believes Lambert is the man for the job? on 14:35 - Jan 11 by Swansea_Blue

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another Roy for you. Evans does seem to fixate on a particular name, so the odds must be good if he can get over his Paul fixation.

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024