Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins 20:22 - Jan 11 with 430 viewsCoco

here and there to keep us within touching distance of the play-offs forgetting that we're in league one (division 3 (three)). Lambert basking in the Covid fan free glory and being able to gaslight the owner with tales of "incwedibol fitbaw" and "green shoots". Convincing us all that slow, ponderous football is in fact entertaining and progressive football that we need running through the club. Evans reacting too little too late when promotion is mathematically impossible when a half decent coach would easily organise this rabble to go up with conviction.

We are a total shambles and it comes from the very top.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 370 viewsSwansea_Blue

Unless Evans does something differently, absolutely this. Death by a thousand cuts.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins on 21:02 - Jan 11 with 370 viewsWD19

Let me sub edit that for you:

“Lambert Out”
We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins on 21:16 - Jan 11 with 351 viewsChrisd

Can’t see us getting many victories over the next 4 games and that includes on Saturday at Burton Albion.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins on 22:50 - Jan 11 with 310 viewsCoco

We will just keep plodding along grabbing wins on 21:16 - Jan 11 by Chrisd

Can’t see us getting many victories over the next 4 games and that includes on Saturday at Burton Albion.

which would surely be insanity. Evans reading future headlines where he is lauded for holding his nerve after double promotions.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024