Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone follow the Sporting Intelligence bloke on Twitter 21:43 - Jan 11 with 632 viewsIllinoisblue

And read the tragic loss of his wife? Utterly heartbreaking. The video tribute by his daughter will break you.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Does anyone follow the Sporting Intelligence bloke on Twitter on 07:37 - Jan 12 with 436 viewsSteve_M

I had seen odd tweets of his, hadn't read the full story until this morning.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does anyone follow the Sporting Intelligence bloke on Twitter on 08:52 - Jan 12 with 403 viewsitfcjoe

Heartbreaking story, had only seen it over Christmas - just so sad.

My Mum's Mum also died at 47, after suffering with cancer for a while, when I was young it felt an ok age, now I'm mid 30s and my parents are early 60s you realise how young it is. It clealry put my Mum into a depression at 47, she had to quit her job as she couldn't physically do it any more (was nights at a supermarket so was a physical job in fairness), but I think it just hit her like a train when she turned that age.

My Mother in Law had a similar start to the story with the brain tumour when my wife was about 15-16, where symptoms were headaches and a metallic smell, fortunately after 1 12-13 hour operation she 'only' has lost haring in one ear long term but had to learn to walk and talk again and would have been in her late 30s at the time.

Life is incredibly tough at times, and will be for everyone - makes you feel very fortunate at times, the strength shown by people makes you question how you would handle it if the worst happens

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024