Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! 11:50 - Jan 12 with 534 viewstractordownsouth

He's wearing a purple tie!!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! on 12:30 - Jan 12 with 480 viewsDarth_Koont

The purple is a re-branding though.

As is the nation and family stuff that feels a bit dogwhistle-y the longer it remains unspecified.

Even the pliant and supportive Guardian made that point in their main editorial yesterday:

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2021/jan/11/the-guardian-view-on-starm

Pronouns: He/Him

Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! on 14:52 - Jan 12 with 435 viewsBlueBadger

The Cult of The Dear Leader 'STARMER IS ALL IMAGE AND NO SUBSTANCE AND WE DON'T LIKE IT'

Also the Cult Of The Dear Leader 'I DON'T LIKE THHIS HAIRCUT AND HIS TIE IS THE WORNG COLOUR' '

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! on 15:06 - Jan 12 with 416 viewsLankHenners

Has everyone forgotten the discourse we had to go through where right and centre-right leaning media figures were using things like Corbyn wearing a big wooly hat as proof he was a raging commie going to have tanks patrolling the streets of London?

Not sure why this idea that making daft comparisons about clothing is a Left thing and is why they won't win votes has suddenly become popular. Well I do but you know.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! on 15:14 - Jan 12 with 394 viewsDarth_Koont

Further proof that Sir Keith Haircut is a Tory!!! on 14:52 - Jan 12 by BlueBadger

The Cult of The Dear Leader 'STARMER IS ALL IMAGE AND NO SUBSTANCE AND WE DON'T LIKE IT'

Also the Cult Of The Dear Leader 'I DON'T LIKE THHIS HAIRCUT AND HIS TIE IS THE WORNG COLOUR' '

Problem is that in the absence of real substance, there is a political substance in this image. And a problem with it even on those superficial, positioning grounds.

As someone who promoted the most superficial take on the last leader (and most subjects to be fair), you’re not looking too perceptive or trustworthy here.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024