Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon 12:50 - Jan 12 with 5191 viewsCokeIsKey

Which kind of explains why Woolfenden came out for the interview looking so distraught and shaken - I can imagine him telling Lambert that the system needs to change and Lambert screaming at him “why don’t you go out yourself and tell the f*cking media that”

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:06 - Jan 12 with 4201 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ah I said at the weekend, I find it weird that iplayer should put that Wolfenden interview out, but then even weirder that they should also then put up a transcript of the interview on the main site on the Monday.

Something is definitely off somewhere when the main site seem to be working against the management team by transcribing such an inflammatory interview.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:09 - Jan 12 with 4136 viewsPhilTWTD

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:06 - Jan 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

Ah I said at the weekend, I find it weird that iplayer should put that Wolfenden interview out, but then even weirder that they should also then put up a transcript of the interview on the main site on the Monday.

Something is definitely off somewhere when the main site seem to be working against the management team by transcribing such an inflammatory interview.

Woolfenden used to play for Swindon on loan, so assume that's why he was picked to do media.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:10 - Jan 12 with 4114 viewschrismakin

Thing is its embarrassing for the players. They know they are better than the results show but aren't being given the opportunity to do so.

Imagine being sat in the dressing room and looking g at the board to see jackson on the right. Drinan uptop on his own etc. I'd hate to be a town player right now.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:12 - Jan 12 with 4080 viewsCoco

should have sent Chabo or Bish out to just do the old fingers in ears thing.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:14 - Jan 12 with 4029 viewsDanTheMan

This is just a rehash of the Football Insider thing isn't it?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:17 - Jan 12 with 3993 viewsstopmoaning

Isn’t it weird to have not heard from Lambert at all? And it’s days after a game.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:19 - Jan 12 with 3935 viewschrismakin

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:17 - Jan 12 by stopmoaning

Isn’t it weird to have not heard from Lambert at all? And it’s days after a game.

It's been rather quiet from him since he caught covid.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:23 - Jan 12 with 3903 viewsPhilTWTD

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:19 - Jan 12 by chrismakin

It's been rather quiet from him since he caught covid.

He really wasn't very well, hence didn't do media at the weekend. Would be surprised if he was in any condition to get involved in a tunnel-based fracas, not entirely sure he made his way down afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:23 - Jan 12 with 3875 viewsJDB23

Considering Lambert was in the stand for the game I seriously doubt he was in the tunnel/changing room afterwards.

I think a lot of these accounts have picked up that we’re in an awful position and so are just making up rubbish for clicks.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:25 - Jan 12 with 3841 viewschrismakin

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:23 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

He really wasn't very well, hence didn't do media at the weekend. Would be surprised if he was in any condition to get involved in a tunnel-based fracas, not entirely sure he made his way down afterwards.

So basically hes going to get another free pass for a few weeks on the basis hes not been around

Hope he gets well soon tho of course

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 3807 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hmm. I suppose there may have been, but I wouldn't necessarily trust any of these rumour sites with a business model based on maximising clicks.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:29 - Jan 12 with 3752 viewsclive_baker

Smells like BS to me. Wasn't be up in the stands at full time, so not sure he would've been involved in any bust ups in the tunnel.

A number of the players think Lambert is a clueless twonk, but there's nothing new there, I was hearing that from the horses mouths a year back.

His days are numbered, it's a when rather than an IF now. But in true ME style he'll wait until the season is fecked again and the best alternatives have been snapped up.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:32 - Jan 12 with 3686 viewsBluefish

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:23 - Jan 12 by PhilTWTD

His usual style is to give it the big un until they come face to face and then just refuse to shake hands and run off

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:34 - Jan 12 with 3654 viewsSwansea_Blue

I'm not surprised and suspect you're right. If you get it bad it hits you like a truck and leaves you feeling like rubbish for weeks after.

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:35 - Jan 12 with 3620 viewsBluefish

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:34 - Jan 12 by Swansea_Blue

I'm not surprised and suspect you're right. If you get it bad it hits you like a truck and leaves you feeling like rubbish for weeks after.

Are you describing covid or paul Lambert taking over a manager?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:37 - Jan 12 with 3593 viewsDanTheMan

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:14 - Jan 12 by DanTheMan

This is just a rehash of the Football Insider thing isn't it?

Here's the article:
https://fanbanter.co.uk/ipswich-manager-clashes-with-players-in-dressing-room-wi

Nothing new on the clashing front (sounds like a misunderstood rehash of the football insider one) but nice to see TWTD gets a decent mention, along with Phil. Shoutout to the person who went through the banhammer thread!

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:42 - Jan 12 with 3512 viewsPinewoodblue

In which case he should have stayed at home in isolation. Irresponsible behavior.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:44 - Jan 12 with 3476 viewsSwansea_Blue

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:35 - Jan 12 by Bluefish

Are you describing covid or paul Lambert taking over a manager?

If it was Lambert, I'd have said 'years'

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:47 - Jan 12 with 3433 viewsChurchman

Dressing room bust ups, ‘we need to do better’, ‘the lads are giving 100%’, injuries, COVID, ITV Digital, Sputnik orbiting the earth, blah blah. It’s week after week of head in the sand excuses. The bottom line is that club is appallingly managed with players who are looking for an easy pay day or a step up at a better club. In rubbish teams, it’s easy. It’s always the other guys fault.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:01 - Jan 12 with 3269 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Phil, you mentioned at the start of the season that you felt ME wouldn't be so patient with Lambo this season... obviously with current situation perhaps its harder to pickup on but do you have any sense that we might see the back of Lambo soon

Also is there any news RE the ban and possibly ending it?

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:06 - Jan 12 with 3207 viewsPhilTWTD

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:01 - Jan 12 by BlueandTruesince82

Phil, you mentioned at the start of the season that you felt ME wouldn't be so patient with Lambo this season... obviously with current situation perhaps its harder to pickup on but do you have any sense that we might see the back of Lambo soon

Also is there any news RE the ban and possibly ending it?

I didn't think he would be so patient if we started badly but we didn't and ME seems to feel the drift has come as a result of injuries. I don't think a change is imminent as things stand, although obviously if results continue in a similar manner a time will come.

Nothing new on ban, I had been told before Christmas it might be resolved but I've more recently been told otherwise. Still getting copied in on emails from people to the club, incidentally. It has been very nice of people to keep making their points.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:07 - Jan 12 with 3187 viewsPhilTWTD

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 13:42 - Jan 12 by Pinewoodblue

In which case he should have stayed at home in isolation. Irresponsible behavior.

I don't know the ins and outs of it, but he had been back at the training ground so I assume he was testing negative but still feeling the effects of the illness.
There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:12 - Jan 12 with 3106 viewsMrTown

They probably had another 'honest chat'

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:19 - Jan 12 with 3023 viewsnodge_blue

The biggest non incriminating photo ever. Is he even in the picture?

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

There was allegedly a big fallout in the dressing room after Swindon on 14:23 - Jan 12 with 2970 viewsNazemariner

Probably between the players.

The mamnager would wait until everyone is in the dressing room, and then he'd lay into them.

I suspect some senior players pointed out to Andre that if he wanted to play CM he would need to make the odd tackle. Then he went all gansgter on them and starting calling them all brah!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024