Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? 13:20 - Jan 12 with 1151 viewsCokeIsKey

In Cambridge and thought my window was being punched in.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:21 - Jan 12 with 1142 viewsbluefunk

Yes, here in Chelmsford
Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:25 - Jan 12 with 1112 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:21 - Jan 12 by bluefunk

Yes, here in Chelmsford

I think mrs ullaa may have heard it from the stow - I told her she was imagining things.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:26 - Jan 12 with 1095 viewsBLUEBEAT

Yes, near Newmarket.

I thought the neighbour had slammed their door shut.

Poll: W or W

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:28 - Jan 12 with 1079 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

yep...thought my neighbour was taking one hell of a dump!
Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:28 - Jan 12 with 1082 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:41 - Jan 12 with 1006 viewsGuthrum

Fighters scrambled to intercept a passenger jet with an emergency (or failing to communicate) again?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:47 - Jan 12 with 981 viewsfactual_blue

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:41 - Jan 12 by Guthrum

Fighters scrambled to intercept a passenger jet with an emergency (or failing to communicate) again?

trump seeking political asylum?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:47 - Jan 12 with 980 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:41 - Jan 12 by Guthrum

I've spent the last 10 mins ducking. is it safe to come out yet?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:49 - Jan 12 with 968 viewsKeno

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:47 - Jan 12 by giant_stow

I've spent the last 10 mins ducking. is it safe to come out yet?

is this a Norfolk based euphemism?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:54 - Jan 12 with 951 viewsSwansea_Blue

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:49 - Jan 12 by Keno

Sounds like they're quackers up there.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:54 - Jan 12 with 951 viewsgiant_stow

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:49 - Jan 12 by Keno

You don't want to know.

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:56 - Jan 12 with 947 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Heard it in Romford.

Fighter jet taking an unresponsive plane to stanstead it seems. Must be some issues with it as they’ve (as of 3:30) sent two more from the same base (RAF Coningsby) to get involved too.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 14:13 - Jan 12 with 904 viewsSteve_M

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 13:56 - Jan 12 by The_Romford_Blue

Heard it in Romford.

Fighter jet taking an unresponsive plane to stanstead it seems. Must be some issues with it as they’ve (as of 3:30) sent two more from the same base (RAF Coningsby) to get involved too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 15:07 - Jan 12 with 816 viewsBlueBadger

I'm on nights. I've slept through it all.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Did anyone else experience the sonic boom? on 15:20 - Jan 12 with 767 viewsBLUEBEAT

Weird flight path

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024