Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? 05:53 - Jan 13 with 598 viewsNthQldITFC

I guess that makes BJ the fat little pompous Capt. Mainwaring, and Halfcock
the insipid, definitively ineffective Pte. Godfrey, without the charm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-55640335

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 08:01 - Jan 13 with 522 viewsbluelagos

As chief whip, he knew where the skeletons were. Can see no other logical reason for his continued role as a minister.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 08:49 - Jan 13 with 489 viewsWD19

In post to take the heat off Hancock until the pandemic eases.
Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 08:56 - Jan 13 with 478 viewsKeno

Does that make Whitty Pte Frazier?

Were dimmed, DOOMED

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:10 - Jan 13 with 459 viewsSwansea_Blue

Definitely Private Pike. He's not the most talented is he?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:14 - Jan 13 with 454 viewsbluelagos

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:10 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

Definitely Private Pike. He's not the most talented is he?

Never thought we'd see anyone push Chris Grayling for the position of most useless tw@t ever in govt. award.

He's not evil or dislikeable, just fcking useless.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:25 - Jan 13 with 444 viewsm14_blue

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:14 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

Never thought we'd see anyone push Chris Grayling for the position of most useless tw@t ever in govt. award.

He is pretty dislikeable really.
Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:28 - Jan 13 with 442 viewsSwansea_Blue

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:14 - Jan 13 by bluelagos

It's not as if they didn't know when he was made Ed Sec either, as he was a disaster in Defence. I assume Johnson was happy to overlook all his shortcomings in exchange for loyalty and slavish support of a hardish Brexit.

I'm struggling to remember such an inept cabinet on the whole. I'm not sure who's particularly good. Dowden maybe, although he's pissed off the museums and presumably had a role in the debacle where we recently refused the EU's offer to give touring musicians free extended visas.

Gavin Williamson: Machiavelli or Private Pike? on 09:36 - Jan 13 with 434 viewsSwansea_Blue

At least they're being well advised though . I don't like posting twitter links as there sometimes be too many on here already, but this made me chuckle:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024