Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs 09:02 - Jan 13 with 1114 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:10 - Jan 13 with 1086 viewsSwansea_Blue

Am I doing this right?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:15 - Jan 13 with 1075 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:10 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

Am I doing this right?

No! David Soul is 13 years away from being in his 90’s.

Iron Lion Zion

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:34 - Jan 13 with 1056 viewsblueislander

Proper soul music is of the late 60s and early 70s. End of.
Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:46 - Jan 13 with 1053 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:34 - Jan 13 by blueislander

Proper soul music is of the late 60s and early 70s. End of.

Soul music continue to thrive and evolve to this day.

Now, back to the early 90’s.

Iron Lion Zion

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:53 - Jan 13 with 1048 viewsHarry_Palmer

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:10 - Jan 13 by Swansea_Blue

Am I doing this right?

I give you two timeless classics....

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 10:02 - Jan 13 with 1042 viewshoppy

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:46 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

Don’t know if this fits your category?

Heard it on radio 6 music this morning, having not heard it for ages...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 10:06 - Jan 13 with 1039 viewsbluewein

Breaking the rules slightly as this was mid 90s.

This album turns 25 this year and it still doesn't get the love it deserves. Although Elton John, who's a massive fan did say a few weeks ago on Gilles Petersons show that they're looking to finally put it on vinyl this year...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 1010 viewsGlasgowBlue

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 10:02 - Jan 13 by hoppy

Don’t know if this fits your category?

Heard it on radio 6 music this morning, having not heard it for ages...

Very much so. One of the best soul nights I was at a few years ago was when the sun started to rise at about 6am as SoulIISoul’s Keep On Movin’ was playing.

“ Yellow is the color of sun rays”

A beautiful moment.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 11:00 - Jan 13 with 1005 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 13:34 - Jan 13 with 959 viewsbrazil1982

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 13:46 - Jan 13 with 937 viewsWarkystache

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 14:10 - Jan 13 with 927 viewspimballwizard

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 09:46 - Jan 13 by GlasgowBlue

DEFINATELY not keen on The Brand New Heavies...

Too much Battenburg in the background.
Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 17:07 - Jan 14 with 834 viewssoupytwist

Thanks to whoever posted Lewis Taylor, I keep meaning to check out his stuff but haven't got round to it.
Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 21:01 - Jan 14 with 792 viewsGlasgowBlue

Iron Lion Zion

Let’s brighten the mood on here a little - early 90’s Soul songs on 21:44 - Jan 14 with 764 viewsBlueBoots

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024